WBJEE Application Form
WBJEE Application Form
Cost of Application Form:
The Application Kit (i.e., prescribed printed application form along with Information Brochure and a printed window
United Bank of India (as specified below) on payment of Rs.500/- (for E /M type Form) and Rs.600/- for C type Form in cash .
The Application Kit will be available at the following Branches of UNITED BANK OF INDIA : Old Court House St., College St, Sealdah, Hatibagan, Jadavpur, Behala, Mayukh Bhawan – Salt Lake, BESU Shibpur, Sonarp ur, Asansol, Durgapur City Centre, Burdwan (B.C.Rd.), Katwa (Station Rd.), Serampore, Chinsurah, Arambag, Kalyani, Krishnagar, Ba rasat, Diamond Harbour, Kolaghat, Haldia, Kharagpur, Suri, Bolpur, Bankura, Purulia, Berhampur, Raghunathgunj, Raiganj, Balurghat, Maida, Siliguri, Alipurduar, Darjeeling (25, H.D. Lama Rd.), Jalpaiguri, Coochbehar, Agartala (Tripura) on all working days between banking h ours on payment of requisite fee.
The Application Kit may also be obtained by Post from the Board’s Office on application with an additional fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only. The total amount (i.e., cost of application form plus Rs.100/-) has to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS BOARD” payable at Howrah/Kolkata. The last date for request for application-kit by post is 08.12.2010 and the last date for receipt of completed application form by Speed Post only is 12.01.2011. Request for application form received beyond the stipulated date as mentioned above will not be entertained and the Board shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for such non-receipt arising out of postal delay. The Application Kit may also be obtained from the Board’s Office only with payment of actual cost of the form plus late fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only. The whole amount is to be paid through a Bank Draft to be drawn in favour of “West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board” payable at Kolkata / Howrah. The application form once purchased cannot be returned or replaced.
How to Apply:
The duly filled in application form must be sent in the printed window envelope received by the candidate within the Application Kit by SPEED POST only so as to reach the office of the Board by 12.01.2011. Submission of Application Form by hand or courier service will not be accepted.
The applicant is required
- To go through the Information Brochure very carefully and to get acquainted with all the requirement.
- To satisfy eligibility and other criteria in order to appear in the examination.
- To ensure that while filling in the Application Form in English Capital Letters, proper care be taken to the fact that one letter is written clearly within one box only and there is no overlapping in any case.
- To send the application form complete in all respect through Speed Post only within prescribed date mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- To write complete permanent address with postal pin code and Police Station in the Application Form in own hand writing in CAPITAL LETTERS in English only.
- To note that the circles are to be darkened with Black/Blue Ball Pen only.
- To note that overwriting, cuttings, erasing in the Application Form and incomplete Application Form may lead to rejection of the form. Any error arising on this account shall be the responsibility of the candidate.
- To note that the duly filled in Application form should be inserted in the printed window envelop supplied with the application kit in such a way that the Bar Code printed on the right hand portion of the Application form (side-1) is clearly visible from the window.
- To note that the Application Form duly filled in should be sent to the Member Secretary, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board, AQ-13/1, Sector-V, Salt Lake, Kolkata – 700 091 in the printed window envelop supplied with the Application Kit through Speed Post only so as to reach positively by 12.01.2010. No Application Form will be received by hand or through other agencies. Forms received after the last date will not be processed.
- To note that he/she has retained a Photocopy of his/her filled in application form. If a candidate submits more than one Application Form without due intimation to the Authority, his/her candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
Tags: wbjee application form
More on WBJEE
- WBJEE Admit Card
- WBJEE Colleges
- WBJEE Counselling
- WBJEE Date
- WBJEE Eligibility
- WBJEE Forms
- WBJEE Notification
- WBJEE Pattern
- WBJEE Results
- WBJEE Solutions
- WBJEE Syllabus