- BE (Civil Engineering)
- BE (Computer Science and Engineering)
- BE (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- BE (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
- BE (Mechanical Engineering)
- Finance, HR, Marketing, System and Production
- MBA (Logistics and Supply Chain Management)
- MBA (Logistics and Shipping Management)
- MBA (Health Care Management)
- PharmD (Doctor in Pharmacy – 6 years)
- PharmD (Post Baccalaureate – 3 years)
- MPharmacy (Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Engineering: A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM)
- BPharmacy / PharmD: As per PCI norms should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths or Biology / Botany and Zoology in 10+2 or its equivalent.
- MPharmacy / PharmD (Post Baccalaureate): A pass in BPharmacy degree
- MBA: A pass in any Bachelor Degree with an overall minimum of 50% of marks (10+2+3 pattern)
- MCA: A pass in any Bachelor Degree with Maths at degree level (or) at +2 level (10+2+3 pattern)
Candidates appearing for their examination during March – May 2010 are also eligible to apply.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CENTRES:-
TamilNadu: Chennai, Trichy, Madurai.
Andhra Pradesh: Vijayawada, Nellore, Hyderabad.
Kerala: Kochi, Thrissur, Kottayam, Calicut.
Bihar: Patna, Baghalpur, Gaya, Muzzafarpur and Dharbhanga.
Jharkhand: Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro and Dhanbad.
West Bengal: Kolkatta. New Delhi. Chattisgarh: Raipur.
Uttar Pradesh: Allahabad, Lucknow, Kanpur. Rajassthan: Jaipur. Assam: Guwahati.
Excellent Placement Record:-
Partial list of recruiters includes Wipro, Infosys, IBM, HP, Accenture, Cybernet Slash Support,
Ford, Cambridge Solution, ICICI, HDFC, Glaxo Smith Kline, Johnson and Johnson, Pfizer,
Dr Agarwal’s Eye Hospital, Nittany, etc
Selection will be made on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination and the entrance examination conducted by this University on all-India level. In addition GD/PI will be conducted for candidates opting for MBA,
How To Apply:
Application form and Prospectus can be obtained:-
On payment of cash Rs 500/- at designated branches of Axis Bank.
By downloading from the website and applying online. Payment can be made using Credit card or by simply sending a DD for the required amount along with the downloaded application form.
By sending a DD for Rs 500/- favouring “Registrar, Vels University"! ; payable at Chennai, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
By remitting cash Rs 500/- at the Office of the University
Issue of application forms open 31st December 2009
Last date for receipt of filled -in application 15th April 2010
Date of Entrance Examination 9th May 2010
Velan Nagar, PV Vaithiyalingam Roadroad , Pallavaram, Chennai – 600 117.
Ph: (044) 22662500 / 01 / 02 / 03 Fax: (044) 2266 2513 Mobile: 9962506347 / 9962506232