- UPSEE- 2011 will be conducted for ten papers with objective type questions except Drawing Aptitude test (Part B of paper 4). The candidates are required to opt papers and subjects for appearing in the entrance examination as mentioned in clause 4.4 subject to their eligibility as per clause 3.
- SCORING AND NEGATIVE MARKING
- Every objective type question would carry four marks for correct answer.
- The objective type question may have one or more than one correct answer, OR one or more than one wrong answer.
- The answer would be considered correct only if all appropriate choices are indicated in the answer.
- There will be no negative marking. However, a record of incorrect answers given by a candidate will be kept separately.
- All objective type questions are required to be answered on specially designed OMR answer sheets against the respective question number.
- Answers are to be marked using ball point pen (Black/Blue) only. For the purpose of evaluation, the details filled in by the candidate in the OMR answer sheet will be accepted as final.
- PAPERS AND SUBJECTS IN THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Paper Subjects Number of Questions Marks Paper 1 Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics 150 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics 600 Paper 2 Physics , Chemistry and Biology 150 objective type questions with equal weightage to Physics ,Chemistry and Biology 600 Paper 3 AG-I , AG-II and AG-III 150 objective type questions with equal weightage to AG-I , AG-II and AG-III 600 Paper 4 Aptitude Test for Architecture
Part-A â€“ Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity
Partâ€“B â€“ Drawing Aptitude
100 objective type questions with equal weightage to Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity and Two questions to test drawing aptitude 500 Paper 5 Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD) 75 objective type questions 300 Paper 6 Aptitude Test for MBA 100 objective questions 400 Paper 7 Aptitude Test for MCA 100 objective type questions 400 Paper 8 Paper 9 Paper 10 Aptitude Test for Engg. Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)
Pharmacy Diploma Holders (Lateral Entry)
B.Sc. Graduates (Lateral Entry)
75 objective type questions 300
- PAPERS TO BE OPTED FOR DIFFERENT COURSES
COURSE PAPERS B. Tech./B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) Paper 1 B. Tech. (Bio Technology) Paper 1 OR Paper 2 B. Tech. (Agriculture Engineering) only Paper 3 B. Pharm. Paper 1 OR Paper 2 B. Arch. Paper 4 BHMCT/BFAD Paper 5 MBA Paper 6 MCA Paper 7 Lateral Entry:
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for Engg. Diploma Holders)
B.Pharm 2nd Year(for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)
B.Tech. 2nd Year (for B. Sc. Graduates)
Tags: upsee B Sc lateral entry paper8 sample papers