TANCET Application Form
TANCET Application Form
(1) SPOT REGISTRATION: Hall Tickets will be issued to the candidates who come in person to the following Co-ordinating Centres with a copy of 10th Std. mark sheet and 12th Std. mark sheet (or 3 years Diploma Certificate) and cash or Demand Draft (A single DD is sufficient for one or more programme) for the required amount towards Entrance Test fee.
1. Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai, Chennai,
2. Govt. College of Technology, Coimbatore,
3. Annamalai University, Chidambaram,
4. PSNA College of Engg. & Technology, Dindigul,
5. Institute of Road and Transport Technology, Erode,
6. Alagappa College of Engg. & Technology, Karaikudi,
7.Thiagarajar College of Engg., Madurai,
8. Govt. Polytechnic College, Nagercoil,
9. Govt. College of Engg., Salem,
10. Kunthavai Naachiyaar Govt. Arts College for Women, Thanjavur,
11. Govt. College of Engg., Tirunelveli,
12. Anna University Trichy, Trichy,
13. Thanthai Periyar Govt. Institute of Technology, Vellore,
14. University College of Engg., Villupuram,
15. Kamaraj College of Engg., Virudhunagar.
REGISTRATION THROUGH INTERNET:
- Candidates who have completed their UG/PG Degree or in the Final Semester/Year are eligible to apply for TANCET 2010.
- To Apply INTERNET click “ I Agree” to open the Internet Application Form.
- All the fields must be entered. No field should be left blank.
- After Entry of your details in all fields click “Submit” button; a confirmation page will appear, check all your details shown on the page if any corrections click “Cancel” else click “Ok”.
- Note down your Application Number for future reference……. then Click “Ok” button. Important instructions to candidates screen will appear. Read all the instructions carefully and then click “Print”.
- After taking print out paste your passport size photo, sign in the appropriate place,enclose a valid Demand Draft for required fee amount and send it to ” The Secretary TANCET 2010, Examination Centre, Anna University Chennai ,Chennai-600 025 on or before 26-04-2010, 5.00 p.m.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai” payable at Chennai-600 025
- Tamilnadu SC/ST Candidates only,must attach a photocopy of their Permanent Community Certificate with the application.
The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of The Director, Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, payable at Chennai, obtained from any Nationalised bank on or after 29.03.2010.
Spot Registration can be made at all the Centres on all the days as above between 9.30 am. and 5.30 pm. except on Sundays and Public Holidays
The completed application (registered through Internet) should reach The Secretary, TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University Chennai, Chennai 600 025 on or before 26.04.2010, by 5.30 p.m. The Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered at any cost.
The application form is only for applying for the Common Entrance Test for admissions to M.B.A. / M.C.A. / M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. / M.Plan. Degree Programmes.
DATE AND TIME OF TANCETXAMINATION CENTRES:
1.Chennai, 2.Coimbatore, 3.Chidambaram, 4.Dindigul, 5.Erode, 6.Karaikudi, 7.Madurai, 8.Nagercoil, 9.Salem, 10.Thanjavur, 11.Tirunelveli, 12.Trichy, 13.Vellore, 14.Villupuram, 15.Virudhunagar.
The forms will be available directly from various centers as notified in the advertisement and hall ticket will be issued on-spot. The form can also be obtained by post by sending a Demand Draft along with the request for form.Candidates can also download the form online through the website www.annauniv.edu. There will be a common form for all the programmes and candidates who want to appear for more than one programme has to pay additional examination fees for every programme.
Application Form is common for all the three entrance tests. Candidates have to submit only one application.
The candidates have to pay a fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/-for SC / SCA / ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu on production of a copy of Permanent Community Certificate) as entrance test fee for any one of the Programmes either (1) M.B.A. or (2) M.C.A. or (3) M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./ M.Plan.
If a candidate desires to appear for more than one programme, for every additional programme, he / she has to pay Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu).
Tags: tancet application form, tancet online registration, tancet2015applicationform