Symbiosis (SIMS) | PG Diploma in Retail Banking and Sales
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA in RETAIL BANKING AND SALES
The PG Diploma Programme in “Retail Banking and Sales” is a joint collaboration between Standard Chartered Bank (SCB), the largest foreign bank operating in India, and SIMS, constituent of the prestigious Symbiosis International (Deemed University). It is a one year programme jointly created by SIMS and SCB, two of the biggest brands in their respective sectors.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Earn and learn simultaneously: Stipend during on-the-job training (OJT).
- Assured Employment: Leading to employment with SCB or any of its groups or subsidiary companies on successful completion of the programme.
- Long term career progression: Professional rjnalifirarion in a fast growing industry
- Benefit from blended learning: Gain from academic rigour of SIMS classroom teaching and on-the-job training in SCB’s Consumer Banking Division.
- Mentoring: Work with successful teams and be mentored by experienced managers.
Graduate from a statutory university. Candidates should have appeared for SNAP 2009 test OR should have work experience of minimum one year. Programme not restricted to defence dependents but open to all who fulfill the eligibility criteria.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download the application form from the SIMS website www.sims.edu and send the completed form along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of ‘Director, SIMS’ payable at Pune, to SIMS.
Through joint admission process by Standard Chartered Bank and SIMS. Last date for receipt of completed application forms: 20th April, 2010 ‘8
SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE of MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SIMS)
A constituent institute of Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Range Hills Road (off University Road),
Kirkee, Pune 411020
Email: [email protected]
Tags: Benefit of post diploma in banking