SRMEEE Application Form
SRMEEE Application Form
The Application Forms will be issued from 4th January onwards.
There are three modes of registration.
Log on to www.srmuniv.ac.in and click on ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR SRM EEE.
Candidates should take a printout of the application submitted online, sign in relevant places and send it to the Dean, Admissions so as to reach him before the last date specified.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from any of the following sources upon payment of Rs.750/-:
- Selected branches of Axis Bank, Central Bank of India, City Union Bank, Indian Bank, KarurVysya Bank, South Indian Bank, State Bank of India, Vijaya Bank and post offices as mentioned in our website: www. srmuniv.ac.in.
- Candidates can also send a DD of Rs.750/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai, with a covering letter mentioning clearly the complete postal address. Candidate should write their name and address on the reverse of the DD.
- The completed application should be sent to the university so as to reach before the last date specified.
- Application form can be downloaded from the university website: www.srmuniv.ac.in. The filled-in application along with the DD for Rs.750/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai, should be sent so as to reach the university before the last date specified. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
- Candidates registering through different modes will be given separate application form numbers. Prospectus and information brochure will be sent upon receipt of the application and the requisite fee.
RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS FORMS
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application at the university office: 9th April.
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled in application for future reference.
- The university will not be responsible for any postal delay, loss in postal transit or any irregularity.
Bank Branches for Application Forms
Axis bank, bank of baroda, central bank of India, city union bank, ICICI bank, IDBI bank, Indian bank, Karur Vysya bank, Kotak mahindra bank, Punjab national bank, south Indian bank, state bank of India, state bank of Patiala, syndicate bank, united bank of India, Vijaya bank and post offices. Also from Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Trichy and Modinagar campus.
Tags: applicationform for srmee
More on SRMEEE
- SRMEEE Admit Card
- SRMEEE Analysis
- SRMEEE Answer Key
- SRMEEE Codes
- SRMEEE Counselling
- SRMEEE Courses
- SRMEEE Cutoff
- SRMEEE Dates
- SRMEEE Eligibility
- SRMEEE Pattern
- SRMEEE Results
- SRMEEE Syllabus