SPTM NMIMS Part Time M.Pharm Admissions
THREE YEARS PART TIME PROGRAMME IN MASTER OF PHARMACY
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- NMAT (P) 2010 Test on SUNDAY, 11th April 2010 at 11.00 am to 12.30pm
- Reporting time 10.15 am
|1||Register online at www.nmims.edu||Monday, 8th February 2010|
|2||Last date of online registration||Wednesday, 24th March 2010|
|3||Call letters for NMAT (P) 2010 will be available and can be downloaded from www.nmims.edu||Saturday, 27th March 2010 5.00 pm onwards|
|4||Conduct of NMAT (P) 2010 Test||Sunday, 11th April 2010
Time – 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.
(Reporting time 10.15 a.m.)
|5||Conduct of Personal Interview (held in Mumbai only)||Sunday, 11th April 2010|
|6||Final Merit List of candidates selected for admission on our website www.nmims.edu will be available at 5.00 pm||Saturday, 17th April 2010|
|7||Counseling & Payment of Admission fees||Monday, 18th to 27th April, 2010|
|8||Registration, Inaugural and orientation at respective campuses (Mumbai & Shirpur)||Monday, 3rd May 2010|
|9||Commencement of classes||Tuesday, 4th May 2010|
|10||Closure of Admission||Thursday,3rd June, 2010|
(Note: The candidates must check his/her eligibility before applying for the course.)
Important points to note:
- Handle the answer sheet carefully. Do not spoil it with dust or dirt on the table/ground or crumple it at any time.
- Do not leave any unintended or stray pencil marks or smudges anywhere on the answer sheet, particularly in or out of the ovals.
- Use a good eraser to cancel or change your first answer, so that it is not read as a partially darkened oval by the computer
- Do not mark or leave two darkened ovals against one question number, otherwise it will be read as a question with more than one mark and will be considered as wrongly answered.
- Return answer sheet and test booklet at the end of the examination.
- Failure to follow the above instructions may affect your test score.
Admission Test 2010 (100 marks) & Personal Interview (50 marks)
The Admission Test and Personal Interview will be conducted only at Mumbai Centre and venue will be communicated to you in the call letter.
Structure of the Admission Test
The admission Test would be an objective type multiple choice test
|Part||Admission Test Topics||No. of Questions|
Following are the guidelines for the Personal Interview:
- Duration of the interview: 10 -12 Minutes
- Criteria for assessment:
- Achievement / Career Orientation
- Professional knowledge and Skills
- Learning Orientation/Perseverance
- Soft Skills
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of information provided in the application form, categorized as academic/ professional work experience, marks obtained in the written test and personal interview.
Relative merit in case of tie
In case of candidates securing equal marks at NMAT (P) – PT, their relative merit will be fixed on the basis of the following order of preference.
The admission Test will comprise objective type question based on following sections:
- Candidate securing highest marks at HSC
- Candidate securing highest marks at SSC
Tags: M Pharm admission 2015 part time, Part time M Pharmcy