SPTM NMIMS Full Time M.Pharm Admissions
Online Registration (starting from 8th March 2010)
Two Years Full Time M.Pharm (Batch 2010 – 2012)
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- NMAT (P) 2010 Test on SUNDAY, 13th June 2010 at 11.00 am to 12.30pm
- Reporting time 10.15 am
|1||Register online at www.nmims.edu||Monday, 8th March 2010|
|2||Last date of online registration||Monday, 31st May 2010|
|3||Call letters for NMAT (P) 2010 will be available on www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m.||Saturday, 5th June 2010|
|4||Conduct of NMAT (P) 2010 Test Time – 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. (Reporting time 10.15 a.m.)||Sunday, 13th June 2010|
|5||Result of NMAT (P) 2010 and list of candidates called for Personal Interview available on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m.||Thursday, 17th June 2010|
|6||Conduct of Personal Interview (held in Mumbai only) (For details programme refer website)||24th, 25th, 26th June 2010|
|7||Merit List of candidates selected for admission on website www.nmims.edu at 5.00 p.m.||Thursday, 1st July 2010|
|8||Counselling & Payment of Admission fees||7th, 8th, 9th July 2010|
|9||Registration, Inaugural and orientation at respective campuses (Mumbai & Shirpur)||July 19th, 2010 onwards|
|10||Commencement of classes||Tuesday, 20th July 2010|
|11||Last date of admission||Saturday, 21st August, 2010|
Admission Procedure: Admission Test 2010 (100 marks) & Personal Interview (50 marks)
The Admission Test and Personal Interview will be conducted only at Mumbai Centre and venue will be communicated to you in the call letter.
Structure of the Admission Test
a. The admission Test would be an objective type multiple choice test (there will be no descriptive types of questions)
b. The admission Test will comprise of objective type question based on following sections:
|Part||Admission Test Topics||No. of Questions||Time for Written Test|
|1||Pharmaceutics||20||Composite time of 90 Minutes|
|5||Pharm. English Proficiency||20|
Following are the guidelines for the Personal Interview:
- Duration of the interview: 10 -12 Minutes
- Criteria for assessment:
- Achievement / Career Orientation
- Professional knowledge and Skills
- Commitment tot the course
- Learning Orientation/Perseverance
- Soft Skills
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of information provided in the application form, categorized as academic/ professional work experience, marks obtained in the written test and personal interview.
Relative merit in case of tie
In case of candidates securing equal marks at NMAT (P) – PT, their relative merit will be fixed on the basis of the following order of preference
- Candidate securing highest percentage in the final year of B.Pharm ( final year consists of Semester VII and VIII )
- Candidate securing highest marks at HSC
- Candidate securing highest marks at SSC
Important points to note:
- Handle the answer sheet carefully. Do not spoil it with dust or dirt on the table/ground or crumple it at any time.
- Do not leave any unintended or stray pencil marks or smudges anywhere on the answer sheet, particularly in or out of the ovals.
- Use a good eraser to cancel or change your first answer, so that it is not read as a partially darkened oval by the computer
- Do not mark or leave two darkened ovals against one question number, otherwise it will be read as a question with more than one mark and will be considered as wrongly answered.
- Return the answer sheet and test booklet at the end of the examination.
- Failure to follow the above instructions may affect your test score.