Symbiosis Application Procedure
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2011 Application Procedure
Stage-1: SET Test
- Register online at www.set-test.org
- You may register for one paper in the morning viz. Law or Engineering or Health Sciences and one paper in the afternoon session viz. General or Design. For Engineering and Health Sciences, if a candidate wishes to offer scores other than SET, he/she need not register for SET and apply directly to the concerned institute.
- You need to upload a latest scanned photograph of your own at the time of registration.
- Follow the instructions for payment of Test fee of Rs. 1500/- on the SET website. This includes charges for a prospectus of the Undergraduate Programmes at Symbiosis International University.
- Print “Admit Card” directly from the SET website from 26 April 2011 to May 7 2011.
- Bring the Admit Card and a Photo Identity to the Test Center. It will be authenticated during the Test. (Candidates shall preserve the authenticated Admit Card till the Admission processes of the desired Symbiosis Institutes are over. If the Admit card is lost, no duplicate Admit Card willbe issued.)
- Appear for the Test.
Stage-2: Apply online to the desired SIU’s constituent institutes.
- The SET website ( www.set-test.org ) allows a facility to directly apply online to an institute.
- Candidates may also apply from the institute/s website.
- To apply to an institute, a candidate must register for the relevant SET paper. For example, to apply to Symbiosis Law School, register for Law paper at SET.
- Candidates applying to Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) or Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) with other than SET-2011 score should refer to the institute websites and apply.
Stage-3: Attend further selection process of the chosen institutes, if called.
- Each institute has its own cutoff, as mentioned in the prospectus.
- The institutes will announce a short list for attending further selection process.
- The individual institute as per their schedules will announce short List & Waiting Lists.
- For details of selection process and schedules please refer to the website of respective institute/s.