School of Planning and Architecture Admission
School of Planning and Architecture (SPA)
MASTER’S PROGRAMMES IN: (Two Years)
1. ARCHITECTURE WITH SPECIALISATIONS IN:
(a) Architectural Conservation
(b) Urban Design
2. PLANNING WITH SPECIALIZATIONS IN:
(c) Environmental Planning
(e) Regional Planning
(f) Transport Planning
(g) Urban Planning
3. LANDSECAPE ARCHITECTURE:
4. BUILDING ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
5. INDUSTRIAL DESIGN ELIGIBILITY:
1. Architectural Conservation & Urban Design:
Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture/Planning from a recognized university or equivalent.
2. Environmental Planning, Regional Planning & Urban Planning: Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/ Civil Engineering/ Architectural Engineering/ M.A. Geography/ Economics/ Sociology from a recognized university or equivalent.
3. Housing: Same as at S. No. 2 above as well as Bachelor’s Degree in Municipal Engineering/ Building Engineering or M.A. Sociology or Economics from a recognized university or equivalent except Geography.
4. Transport Planning: Same as at S.No. 3 above as well as Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Operational Research/ Economics from a recognized university or equivalent.
5. Landscape Architecture: Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture/ Architecture/ Planning or equivalent, or Master’s Degree in Planning from a recognized university or equivalent.
6. Building Engineering & Management: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Building Engineering/ Architecture/ Architectural Engineering/ Building Science or Five Years Diploma in Construction Technology or equivalent from a recognized university/ institition established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature.
7. Industrial Design: Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a recognized university or equivalent or students with valid CEED score from streams approved by CEED.
NOTE: A.I.I.A. (by examination) has been treated as equivalent to B. Arch.
Candidates with atleast 55 percent marks in aggregate at the qualifying examination, 50% aggregate marks in respect of SC/ST candidates.
APPLICATION BY POST:
Eligible candidates must apply in prescribed application form available from UCO Bank in Delhi or forms can be downloaded from the School’s website www.spa.ac.in
Candidates may visit the School’s website www.spa.ac.in for submitting forms Online.
Separate application forms are to be submitted for each course. There are no restrictions on the number of courses that the candidate may apply for. Each application form must be submitted alongwith DD of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of School of Planning and Architecture, payable at New Delhi or may deposit the application fee of Rs. 1000/-at any UCO Bank Branch in favour of A/c No. 18200110004791 and submit the counterfoil duly signed alongwith the application form. No copies of the certificates, mark sheets, etc. are to be attached with the application forms.
Person of Indian Origin (PIO) – 2% may apply on plain paper alongwith documents and registration fee of US Dollar 300 (non-refundable). The candidates who have qualified from the foreign boards/ universities and recognized as equvalent by the AIU shall be considered. In case of NRIs, who has studied abroad for five years in the last eight years of stay and has passed the required qualifying examination from that country are eligible to apply:
RESERVATION OF SEATS:
Reservations for all the courses will be applicable as per rules of the Government of India. For details please visit our website.
May be addressed to Section Officer (A&E) in writing or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 011 -23702396.
Application Forms available from UCO Bank Branches from DELHI: IIPA (LP. Estate, Ring Road), Defence Colony (Near Mool Chand Flyover), Connaught Place (Near Marina Hotel), Karol Bagh (Arya Samaj Road), Som Vihar (R.K. Puram), Punjabi Bagh (Ring Road), against payment of the Application Fee of Rs. 1000/- in cash (during working hours only). 26.04.2010
Last date of issue of Application Forms from notified branches of UCO Bank 15.05.2010
Last date of receipt of completed Application Forms by the School at the Counter and by Registered post or Online. _ 17.05.2010