Rehabilitation Council of India Aptitude Test for Diploma Courses
Rehabilitation Council of India
(A Statutory Body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment)
NATIONAL BOARD OF EXAMINATION IN REHABILITATION
B-22, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016
ALL INDIA ONLINE APTITUDE TEST FOR ADMISSION TO DIPLOMA COURSES IN DISABILITY REHABILITATION & SPECIAL EDUCATION
Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI), a statutory body under Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt, of India, is entrusted with the responsibility of standardizing and monitoring of training programmers in the field of Rehabilitation and Special Education. The following Diploma courses are offered by the RCI recognized institutions to train Rehabilitation Personnel for providing professional services to persons with disabilities:
I. Diploma in Education-Special Education (Mental Retardation), 2. Diploma in Education-Special Education (Hearing Impairment), 3. Diploma in Education-Special Education (Visual Impairment), 4. Diploma in Special Education (Deafblind), 5. Diploma in Special Education (Cerebral Palsy), 6. Diploma in Teaching Young Hearing Impaired Children, 7. Diploma in Early Childhood Special Education (Mental Retardation), 8. Diploma in Special Education (Autism Spectrum Disorder), 9. Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpreting, 10. Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech,
II. Basic Development Therapy Course (Cerebral Palsy and other Neurological Handicaps), 12. Diploma in Vocational Rehabilitation (Mental Retardation), 13. Diploma in Community Based Rehabilitation, 14. Diploma in Hearing Aid and Ear Mould Technology, *15. Diploma in Rehabilitation Therapy, *16. Diploma in Prosthetic & Orthotics.
An All India Online Entrance Examination for Admission to all Diploma courses for academic session 2010-11 is being conducted under the aegis of RCI as per following schedule:
|Issue of Prospectus with Application Forms Last date for receiving filled up Application Forms Date of Examinations||April 10, 2010|
May 3, 2010 upto 6 P.M.
May 15,2010 to May 30,2010
- Eligibility criteria: Passed/appeared in 10+2 or equivalent recognized by Central/State Govt. *10+2 with Science. For details, refer Prospectus.
- The Online Entrance Examination will be conducted at selected examination centres all over the country, details of which are given in the prospectus.
- Detailed information is available in the Prospectus for Online Entrance Examinations (2010-11) and also at the RCI website: www.rehabcouncil.nic.in
- Request for Prospectus and Application Forms by Registered/Speed Post addressed to Satvat Infosol, 23 Lattice Bridge Road, III Floor Pizza Corner Building, Adyar, Chennai-600 020 and accompanied by a Bank Draft for Rs. 500/-(Rs. five hundred) for General/OBC and Rs. 250/- (Rs. two hundred and fifty) for SC/ST drawn in favour of “Member Secretary, RCI, New Delhi” Payable at New Delhi must reach by April 27, 2010.
- Application Form can also be downloaded from the RCI website www.rehabcouncil.nic.in and duly completed Application Form with requisite fee of Rs.500/- (General/OBC) / Rs.250/- (SC/ST) should be addressed to Satvat Infosol, 23 Lattice Bridge Road, III Floor Pizza Corner Building, Adyar, Chennai-600 020.
- Online Application Form can also be submitted. Please visit www.satvatonlineexams.com
- RCI reserves all the rights regarding admission to various courses.
- RCI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Only one Application Form is required for admission to any of the courses listed above.
- SCORE CARD will be available on website www.satvatonlineexams.com. Student can download the scorecard from the said website.
- Cut off marks for admission will be declared on the website. Eligible students will have to approach RCI recognized Institutions for admission on their own.
Tags: rehabilitation council of india, www rehabcouncil nic in, Rehabcouncil nic in, www rehabcouncil in, Rehabilitation Council of India Registration, www rehabilation council of india com, rci delhi, rehabilitation council of india courses 2013, Rehab nic in, Rehab Council of India