PSBTE and IT JET
Three Year Diploma Courses through JET 2011
JET is an Objective Type Test with multiple choice questions in the following subjects. English, Mathematics, Science (Chemistry, Physics & Biology), Simple Aptitude Test The level of the test is of matriculation standard
Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2010
Admission to Three Year Diploma Courses in Engineering
Applications are invited for admission to the following Three Year Diploma Courses through JET – 2010:
- Computer Engg./ Information Technology
- Civil Engg. / Arch. Assistantship
- Chemical Engg. / Plastic Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering / Production Engg. / Tool & Die Tech.
- Medical Lab Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engg./ Electronics & Tele-Communication Engg.
- Textile Design / Textile Technology
- Fashion Design / Garment / Knitting / Leather Tech.
How To Apply
The Prospectus of JET shall be available in the 1st Week of March, in the Polytechnic Institutions as well as branches of Punjab National Bank (PNB) and HDFC Bank through out Punjab.
Address: lot No. 1-A, Sector 36-A, Chandigarh Tel: 0172 – 2615385, 2622584 – 85 Fax: 0172 – 2660734
Exam Date: 22 May 2010
The Test may be held at all district headquarters and other important towns of Punjab, Chandigarh and other neighbouring States.