Physical Education Common Entrance Test
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for appearing to Physical Education Common Entrance Test (PECET-2011) for admission into approved B.P.Ed & U.G.D.P.Ed courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in the state for the Academic year 2011-12.
ELIGIBILITY FOR B.P.Ed
Candidates should have appeared or passed three year degree examination recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age on 01.07.2011.
ELIGIBILITY FOR U.G.D.P.Ed
Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2011.
Candidates also must fulfill other conditions mentioned in the Instructions Booklet. The prescribed application form together with instruction booklet can be obtained in person from the following centres on submission of D.D for Rs. 350/- drawn in favour of “SECRETARY, A.P. STATE COUNCIL OF HIGHER EDUCATION”, payable at Hyderabad. Application can be obtained by post from the Convener, by sending the DD along with self addressed envelope size
(31cmsX25cms) bearing postal stamps worth of Rs.35/- from 16th March, 2011.
1. University College of Physical Education, Osmania University, Hyderabad – 500 007.
2. Government College of Physical Education, Domalguda, Hyderabad -500029.
3. S.S.R. Government College of Physical Education, Gopannapalem -534470, West Godavari Dt.
4. Rayalaseema College of Physical Education, Mydukur Road, Proddutur-516362.
5. Zion College of Physical Education, Railway Station Road, Kadapa-516001.
6. University College of Physical Education, Kakatiya University, Waranagal-506009.
7. Department of Physical Education, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi-517502.
8. Department of Physical education, Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam, Tirupathi – 517502.
9. Department of Physical Education & Sports, S.K.University, Anantapur-515003.
10. Department of Physical Education, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530003.
11. Kodi Ramamurthy College of Physical Education, Kalavarai Village, Bobbili – 535558.
12. Sanjeeva Reddy College of Physical Education, Penumantra – 534124, West Godavari District.
13. Sri Vani College of Physical Education, Near Municipal Office, Hindupur-515201,Ananthapur (Dt).
14. University College of Physical Education & Sports Sciences, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjunanagar, Guntur-522510.
Duly filled in application form along with the necessary attested Photostat copies must reach THE CONVENER, PECET-2011, DEPARTMENT OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS SCIENCES, ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY, NAGARJUNANAGAR – 522510, Guntur District on or before 5.00PM on 29th April, 2011.
Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
Conducted by ACHARYA NAGARJUNA UNIVERSITY
Tags: pecet, p set notification, pcet notification 2014, pe cet 2014, PECET Counseling, p cet com, p cet, pet cet org, www pecet in, PECET Colleges