Degree/ Diploma Courses in Management:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
The University will admit students for the Degree/ Diplomas in Management starting from July 2011 session via an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XXIX,’ to be held on Sunday, February 6, 2011 all over the country.
Candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by the institutions like CAT, MAT and State Level tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut off percentage for admission of these candidates will be decided by the university.
The minimum Duration is one year and maximum duration is three years of this programme, the Medium of instruction is English and there is no maximum age limit.
Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website: www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a DD/IPO for Rs.550/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
Filled in form for Entrance Test, “OPENMAT-XXIX” must reach the Registrar (SED), IGNOU, New Delhi-110068 by Registered Post/Speed Post on or before 31st December, 2010.