Orissa JEE Registration
Orissa JEE (OJEE) Registration / Admission
1. A candidate can seek admission at the Counselling only against a valid JEE rank card.
2. The original certificates will be verified and one set of photo copies required to be submitted during document verification at the time of Counseling. The candidates are not required to produce the original certificates at College level. Only attested copies of original certificates and mark-sheets can be deposited at the College level after Counselling.
3. Admission through lateral entry shall be done through JEE counselling and the number of vacant seats of 1st year will be considered as per data submitted by the Chairman, JEE, Orissa. As a pre-requisite for admission under lateral entry, the candidates have to secure 60% of marks in Diploma from SCTE&VT, Orissa or equivalent; they have to produce the pass certificate during the time of counselling. They must be permanent resident of Orissa.
4. A candidate selected through the counselling for a course in a college automatically is admitted as a registered student of Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), if the college is a constituent / affiliated college of the University. The student receives a Provisional Admission Letter. Against the Provisional Admission Letter, a student is automatically admitted as a student into the course and the college that he/she is assigned to, at the counselling. Such candidate shall receive the registration card from BPUT. Candidates admitted to Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Burla shall receive the Registration Card from VSSUT.
5. The candidate has to pay a non-refundable Counselling Fee of Rs. 350/-. This amount is payable through an Account Payee Bank Draft in favour of, “JEE 2011” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Burla. The candidate may also pay the same through AXIS/SYNDICATE Banks. The candidate shall go to any branch of Axis/Syndicate bank in the state of Orissa and shall fill the challan in triplicate available at the branch to directly deposit the fee in cash in the OJEE account. Candidates from outside states are required to pay through DD only.
6. A candidate has to pay Rs. 16000/- towards a part of admission fees through another A/C Payee Bank Draft in favour of “JEE 2010” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Burla. The candidate may also pay the same through AXIS/SYNDICATE Banks. The candidate shall go to any branch of Axis/Syndicate bank in the state of Orissa and shall fill the challan in triplicate available at the branch to directly deposit the fee in cash in the OJEE account. Candidates from outside states are required to pay through DD only. After deduction of the University (BPUT/VSSUT) fee of Rs. 4500/- (for a 4-year programme; as per clause 1.8.2 of Information Brochure) the balance from this amount shall be paid to the admitting College. It may be noted that this amount may not cover all payables required by the admitting College.
7. A candidate who accepts through ONLINE Reporting for admission into the allotted college forfeits the fee paid by him/her at the time of counselling if he/she decides not to join / withdraw from the college and courses.
8. The Rank Card of the admitted candidate shall be surrendered at the time of document verification during the counseling to prevent admission of a candidate to more than one course / college.
9. A candidate who does not receive the JEE Rank Card or has lost the Rank Card can obtain a duplicate Rank Card from 0JEE-10 control room at VSSUT, Burla by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) in favour of “JEE – 2011”, drawn on any Nationalised Bank and payable at Burla.
10. The classes for M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. courses are expected to begin from August 01.
Tags: bput jee regular entry 2013 -2014
More on Orissa JEE
- Orissa JEE Application Form
- Orissa JEE Colleges
- Orissa JEE Counselling
- Orissa JEE Eligibility
- Orissa JEE Notification
- Orissa JEE Rank Card
- Orissa JEE Results