NMAT 2011 Schedule
- Only candidates, whose registration applications have been properly completed in all respects, received by NMIMS within the stipulated time along with the applicable test fee, will be entitled to take the NMAT-2011 test.
- After the required fee is duly received at NMIMS’ end, candidates will receive an e-mail from Pearson VUE providing them with a username and password and details on how to schedule an NMAT test.
- Candidates will be required to schedule their test on their own by visiting the Pearson VUE website www.pearsonvueindia.com/nmims from September 21, 2010 to November 05, 2010.
- A candidate can schedule only one test attempt at a time.
- Candidates will be able to choose their preferred date, time (slot) and center based on a first come first serve basis. Therefore, candidates are advised to register themselves at the earliest to be able to schedule their test on their preferred date, time (slot) and center. Candidates may not get their preferred date, slot and center if other candidates have already taken up the available seats for a particular date, slot and center.
- Candidates should schedule their test as soon as they receive the email regarding scheduling of test as seats will be available on a ‘First come, First serve’ basis.
- Candidates will be allowed to schedule their test any time during the scheduling window. (subjected to real time availability) for any slot which is a minimum of 24 hours later than the time that he carries out scheduling transaction in Pearson VUE system.
- The scheduling window will be from September 18, 2010 to November 05, 2010 for the candidate registered under Registration as well as Late Registration window.
- Candidates are not required to make any extra payment for scheduling their test for the first attempt.
- Candidate will receive the confirmation e-mail from Pearson VUE as soon as he /she schedules the test including test center name and address, the test date and start time of the test.
- The confirmation e-mail will also include the unique candidate identification number generated at the time of registration which shall be the candidate’s “registration number”.
- Pearson VUE / NMIMS are not responsible for any non-receipt of confirmation e-mails due to incorrect e-mail addresses being entered by the applicant or due to any technical problems with receipt of e-mail. Candidates, who do not receive their confirmation e-mails within 24 hours of scheduling a test, can call the helpdesk number published on www.pearsonvueindia.com/nmat to seek assistance.
- A candidate will be allowed to reschedule his / her test no later than 72 hours prior to his / her scheduled test to a different date, time and test center, subject to availability, by paying an additional fee of INR 800.
- Seat availability in terms of test center, slot, date will be on a “First come First serve” basis. Candidates may or may not get their preferred center/slot/date.
- A candidate cannot reschedule a test if less than 72 hours or less remain before the scheduled test. Refer section on Test Fee Forfeit.
- Rescheduling option will be available to candidates for the entire duration of the test delivery starting September 21, 2010 till December 28, 2010.
Tags: nmat rescheduling