NMAT Online Registration
- Candidates can register for the NMAT-2011 through an online registration application available on website www.pearsonvueindia.com/nmat from 9:00 am (IST) onwards starting September 8, 2010. Online registrations will close at 11:59 pm Indian Standard Time (IST) on October 15, 2010. NMIMS shall not accept registrations from candidates in any other mode or form.
- Confirmation of completed registration and payment will be sent by electronic mail only. NMIMS shall not be held responsible for non-receipt of confirmation or bouncing of emails in case of electronic confirmation.
- Registration applications submitted without the proper notified registration fee, or with insufficient or incorrect details, or payment received beyond the specified closing time and date for submitting the registration application, will be summarily rejected and NMIMS shall not entertain any queries with respect to the same.
- Candidates need to ensure that the information submitted by them is correct and true in all respects. In case any information is found to be incorrect or false at a later date, NMIMS shall have the right to cancel the test score. In the event of the cancellation of the score due to furnishing of incorrect/false information, the registration fee paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
- There is no provision for on-the-spot registration for the NMAT-2011 at the Test Centres. Candidates have to follow the prescribed registration process published on the NMAT website www.pearsonvueindia.com/nmat.
- Only one registration can be made by paying in the manner judged most suitable by the candidate. Duplicate registrations are liable to be rejected. In case any candidate is found to have made more than one registration at a later date, NMIMS shall have the right to cancel the test score. In the event of the cancellation of the score due to multiple registrations, all the registration fees paid by the candidate will be forfeited.
- Candidates can edit certain fields like Present address and academic background in their application form till they receive confirmation from NMIMS of receipt of Fee paid for registration. Candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully while registering and again before making payment as they will not be allowed to make any changes at a later stage.
- An application is considered valid only if online submission is made and the registration fee is received by NMIMS by the due date. Registration applications, for which the registration fee is not received in time, will be rejected outright.
After the registration and payment duly received at NMIMS, candidate will receive an e-mail (at the e-mail id specified by them in the online application form) confirming their registration for NMAT – 2011. After that, the candidate will receive another e-mail from Pearson VUE containing a unique username and password. The candidate will then have to visit www.pearsonvue.com/nmat and schedule the test on their own. The candidates will get to choose the date, time slot and location of their preference subject to availability on a First come First Serve basis. Within 24 hours of scheduling the test, the candidate will receive a confirmation e-mail mentioning their test venue name and address along with date and time of the test. If you do not receive the e-mail within 24 hours of scheduling the test, please contact the NMAT helpdesk.
A candidate can take NMAT – 2011 up to a maximum of 3 times (first attempt plus up to 2 retake attempts), if he/she wishes to.
- MBA Full Time
- MBA(Actuarial Science)
- MBA(Banking Management)
- MBA(Capital Markets)
- MBA(Pharmaceutical Management)
- MBA (HR)
- PGDM (15 Months)(Bangalore Campus)
- PGDM (Bangalore Campus)
- PGDM (Hyderabad Campus)
- North: Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow
- West: Ahmedabad ,Mumbai
- South: Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad
- Central: Allahabad, Bhopal, Indore, Raipur
- East: Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Kolkata, Patna
- Candidates who are unable to register in the Registration window between September 8, 2010 and October 15, 2010 will have the option of registering through the online registration application available on website www.pearsonvueindia.com/nmat during the Late Registration window from October 16, 2010 to October 31, 2010 (till 11:59 pm) by paying a fee of INR 2150 through credit card, DD or cash deposit at any Axis Bank branch, as specified on the site.
- Candidates can edit their application form till they receive payment authentication from NMIMS for the Fee payment they have made for online registration. Candidates are advised to check the information entered in the online registration application form very carefully before making payment as they will not be allowed to make any changes at a later stage.
- All rules will be applicable as mentioned under the Registration section above
- For appearing in the NMAT-2011 test, a registration fee of INR1650/- is payable by the candidate. Payment for test fee for candidates will be accepted in INR by credit card, DD or cash deposit at any Axis bank branch as specified on the website.
- Candidates are required to make the demand draft in the name of “SVKM’S NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
- The candidates should send the Demand Draft / Pay–in Slip along with the advice form available on this site to the following address:Pearson VUE
6th Floor, East Wing, Shreyas Towers,
23 & 24, Chamiers Road,
Teynampet, Chennai – 600018,
The envelope shall be superscribed with the words “NMAT 2011 REGISTRATION”
- Candidates registering through Demand draft / Pay-in Slip MUST ensure that the Demand Draft/Pay-in Slip is mailed sufficiently early for it to be delivered on or before 11:59 PM IST on
a. October 15, 2010 for the candidates registering under the Registration window
b. October 31, 2010 for the candidates registering under the Late Registration window.
Note: No exceptions for late receipt/delivery of payment will be entertained under any circumstances.
- NMIMS shall not be held liable for any late or non-delivery of any material or information sent by it through electronic mail. No refunds will be issued to candidates who: (1) fail to appear for a scheduled test; (2) reach late at the testing centre on the test date; (3) fail to meet the identification and confirmation e-mail requirements; and/or (3) fail to meet or violate NMAT-2011 test rules and policies.
- NMIMS shall not allow any candidate to sit for the test in case the online payment received from the candidate is repudiated. No such repudiation will be permitted after the expiry of thirty days from the date of payment in case of payment by credit card. Any requests made after the time period of repudiation will not be entertained and the amount so paid will be forfeited.