NDA Pattern / Scheme
The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows :
|General Ability Test||02||2 Hours||600|
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only. The question papers (Test Booklets) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “b” OF GENERAL ABILITY TESTS WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS English.
- In the question papers, wherever necessary, questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures only will be set.
- Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- The Commission have discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects at the examination.
- The candidates are not permitted to use calculator or Mathematical or logarithmic table for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). They should not therefore, bring the same inside the Examination Hall.
There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for Wrong Answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
(i) There are four alternatives for the answers to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
(ii) If a candidate gives more than one answer, it will be treated as a wrong answer even if one of the given answers happens to be correct and there will be same penalty as above for that question.
(iii) If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is given by the candidates, there will be no penalty for that question.
Out of maximum marks assigned to part ‘B’ of this paper, questions on Sections ‘A’, ‘B’, ‘C’, ‘D’, ‘E’ and ‘F’ will carry appoximately 25%, 15%, 10%, 20%, 20% and 10% weightages respectively.
Intelligence and personality test
In addition to the interview the candidates will be put to Intelligence Tests both verbal and non-verbal, designed to assess their basic intelligence. They will also be put to Group Tests such as group discussions, group planning, outdoor group tasks, and asked to give brief lectures on specified subjects. All these tests are intended to judge the mental calibre of a candidate. In broad terms, this is really an assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also his social traits and interests in current affairs.
Tags: NDA MARKING SCHEME, is there any negative marking in nda entrance exam, nda paper pattern, 0 3 negative marking how to overcome it in NDA exam, nda negative marking system, nda paper negative marking, nda paper pattran 2013, nda pattern, negative marking in nda entrance exam, negative marking in nda entrance/exam
More on NDA
- NDA & NA Notification
- NDA Admit Card
- NDA Answer Key
- NDA Application Form
- NDA Eligibility
- NDA Question Paper
- NDA Result
- NDA Sample Papers
- NDA Syllabus