NDA Application Form
Interested students can fill the application form either through Online or Offline.
Online Application Form Procedure
Candidates may apply Online using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in/ Salient features of the system of On Line Application Form are given hereunder :
- Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidates will be required to complete the On-line application form containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menus.
- The candidates applying Online are required to pay a reduced fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only) [excepting SC & ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee] either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using any Visa/Master Credit/ Debit Card.
- Before starting filling up of on-line application, a candidate must have his photograph and signature duly scanned in the .png format in such a manner that each file size should not exceed 40KB each.
- The Online applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 16th October, 2010 to 15th November till 11.59 p.m. after which link will be disabled.
Offline Application Form Procedure
Candidates may also apply offline using the form supplied with the information Brochure purchased from any of the designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices listed in Appendix III. Form should be purchased from designated post offices only and not from any other agency. Candidates must use the form supplied with the Information Brochure only and they should in no case use photocopy/reproduction/unauthorized printed copy of the Form. The form will NOT be supplied by the Commission’s office.
The application form must be filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting. Since this form will be processed on computerised machines, candidates should exercise due care in handling and filling up the application form. They should use HB pencil only to darken the circles. For writing in the boxes, they should use blue or black pen. Since the entries made by the candidates by darkening the circles will be taken into account while processing the applications on computerised machines, they should make these entries very carefully and accurately. Entries in the boxes are meant for confirmatory purposes and these should also, therefore, be made by the candidates by darkening the circles and those written in the accompanying boxes. Candidates should note that it is mandatory to fill both of these fields carefully so that there is no variation between the two entries.
In case of any variation between the entries made by the candidates in the boxes and the accompanying circles, the entries in the boxes will be treated as authentic and final.
Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in their application form, Attendance List etc. and in all the correspondence with the Commission, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. If any variation is found in the signature appended by him at different places, his candidature will be liable to be canceled by the Commission.
No change in the entries made in original application will be allowed under any circumstances.
The candidates are advised in their own interest to ensure that the applications reach the Commission’s Office on or before the closing date. Applications received in the Commission’s Office after the closing date will not be considered.
While filling in his application form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination. More than one application from a candidate giving different centres will not be accepted in any case. Even if a candidate sends more than one completed application, the Commission will accept only one application at their discretion and the Commission’s decision in the matter shall be final.
On the Acknowledgment Card, the candidates should write their application form No. (as printed below the bar code on the form) and the name of examination viz. ‘National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2011′. They should also write clearly and legibly their mailing address on the Acknowledgment Card. A postage stamp of Rs. 6/- (Rupees Six only) should be affixed on the card. The Acknowledgment Card should not be stapled or pinned or tagged or pasted with the Application Form.
Tags: NDA form, www ndaapplications org, nda application form, nda forms, ndaapplications org, www nda nic in, NDA online, nda registration form, www ndaapplication com, nda online form
More on NDA
- NDA & NA Notification
- NDA Admit Card
- NDA Answer Key
- NDA Eligibility
- NDA Pattern
- NDA Question Paper
- NDA Result
- NDA Sample Papers
- NDA Syllabus