NCHMCT JEE Eligibility
NCHMCT JEE Eligibility
Minimum qualification for admission is a pass in the examination of 10+2 system of Senior Secondary education or its
equivalent with English as one of the compulsory subject. Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can
also appear in JEE 2010 shall also be considered on provisional basis. Provisional admissions will stand cancelled if
proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling
or at the time of admission. Admissions will be subject to verification of facts from the original certificates/
documents to be produced by the candidates at the time of admission in Institute. Even after admission to an
Institute, if an applicant is at a later date found ineligible on account of having submitted false information or
testimonials or for having suppressed any material information, his/her admission will be cancelled and the fee paid
will also be forfeited. Decision of National Council in this regard shall be final.
List of approved qualifying examinations for Indian Students
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized Central/
- State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate
- Examination or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/ Cambridge/ Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/ Board/ University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the
- Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five
- subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
For candidates from General and OBC categories upper age limit is 22 years as on 1.7. 2010, only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 01, 1988 are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates upper age limit is 25 years as on 1.7.2010, only those SC / ST candidates whose date of birth falls on orafter July 01, 1985 will be eligible. Upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to since Physically Challenged category candidates may belong to General/SC/ST/OBC category. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/ Pre-University Certificate is the only authenticproof that will be accepted. At the time of Counselling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for counselling/admissions.
All qualified candidates will have to submit a physical fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner in the
prescribed format given in this Brochure at the time of admission.
More on NCHMCT JEE
- NCHMCT Counselling
- NCHMCT Courses and Colleges
- NCHMCT JEE Exam Date
- NCHMCT Results
- NCHMCT Seats
- NCHMCT Syllabus