JEE for 3-year BSc Program in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- Total No. of seats: 5700 (approx.)
- Session: 2010-2011
- Exam Date: 8th May 2010
- Last Date for receipt of completed Application Form : 29th March, 2010
- Result of NCHMCT JEE 2010: 1st/2nd week of June 2010
- Centralized Counselling at New Delhi : 3rd week of June 2010
- Commencement of Academic Session : Last Week July, 2010
- Download Application Form: Click here
National Council for Hotel Management shall hold all India Joint Entrance Examination on 8th May 2010 (2nd Saturday) 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. for admission to 1st Year of 3-Year B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration in the affiliated Institute of Hotel Management for the 2010-2011 academic session.
Minimum qualification for admission is a pass in the examination of 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Education or its equivalent with English as one of the compulsory subject from recognized Board/ Universities. Candidates appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination in 2010 can also appear in JEE‐2010.
Age Limit: For candidates from General, OBC and Physically Handicapped categories upper age limit is 22 years as on 1.7.2010, only those whose date of birth falls on or after July 01, 1988 are eligible. Incase of scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates upper age limit is 25 years as on 1.7.2010, only those SC/ ST candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July, 01, 1985 will be eligible.
Reservation of Seats
As per Govt. policy i.e. 15% for SC, 7.5% for ST, 27% for OBC & 3% for PH (across board) categories. One seat (supernumery) in each affiliated IHM shall be provided for Registered Kashmiri migrants subject to notification from Ministry of HRD for academic session 2010‐11.
Candidates may apply by downloading Application Format duly filled in along with fee of Rs.950/‐ for General/ OBC categories & Rs.500/‐ for SC/ST and PH categories through demand draft / pay order drawn in favour of ‘National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, NOIDA’ payable at NOIDA and send it by ‘ SPEED POST’ to JEE CELL, NCHMCT, A‐34, Sector ‐62, NOIDA 201301 latest by 29th March, 2010.
JEE 2010 Application Form can be downloaded from Council’s website www.nchmct.org. Downloaded Application Form duly filled should be sent by Registered Post / Speed Post only to the above given address enclosing therewith requisite fee of Rs.950/- for General/ OBC categories and Rs.500/- for SC/ST/PH categories through Demand Draft / Pay Order drawn in favour of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, payable at Noida. The down loaded Application without requisite fee shall be invalid. The last date for sending downloaded Application Form is 29th March, 2010.
Admission shall be based on marks obtained by the candidate in All India (Written Test) JEE-examination to be held on May 8th, 2010. Allotment of Institute shall strictly be in order or merit & rank.
NCHMCT shall dispatch printed OMR Application Form & Information Brochure 2010 to such candidates for filling it up and sending back to JEE Cell, NCHMCT, NOIDA by 12th April, 2010.
Downloaded application without prescribed fee shall not be considered. Demand Draft drawn after 29‐3‐2010 shall also not be considered for sending the printed application form and information brochure.
ABOUT THE B.Sc. HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION PROGRAMME
The Bachelor of Science programme in Hospitality and Hotel Administration is offered jointly by the National Council for Hotel Management and the Indira Gandhi National Open University. The Three-Year programme equips students with all the required skills, knowledge and attitude to efficiently discharge supervisory responsibilities in the Hospitality sector. The programme also involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire required knowledge and skills standards in the operational areas of Food Production, Food and Beverage Service, Front Office Operation and House Keeping and providing managerial inputs in Hotel Accountancy, Food Safety and Quality, Human Resource Management, Facility Planning, Financial Management, Strategic Management, Tourism Marketing and Tourism Management.
Pattern for Written Examination
|Numerical Ability and Scientific Aptitude||30||
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||30|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||30|
|Aptitude for Service Sector||30|
INSTITUTES OF HOTEL MANAGEMENT: –
(1) S.J.Polytechnic Campus, Shesadri Road, Bangalore – 560001
(2)1100 Quarters, Near Acad. of Admn., Bhopal-462016
(3) Veer Surendra Sai Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751004
(4) Sector 42-D, Chandigarh-160036
(5) CIHM,Sector 42-D, Chandigarh-160036
(6) CIT Campus, TTTI- Tharamani P.O., Chennai – 600113
(7) Near ONCG Helipad, Garhi Cantt. Dehradun
(8) Library Avenue, Pusa Complex, New Delhi-110012
(9) Behind LSR College,Lajpat Nagar IV, New Delhi-110024
(10) Bhaijipura, Patia, Kudason Gandhinagar- 382421
(11) Dara Gaon, Tadong, Gangtok-737101,
(12) P.O. Alto Porvorim, Bardez, Goa-403521
(13) Bariar, G.T. Road, Gurdaspur-143521
(14) Airport Road, Maharaj Pura, Gwalior-474020
(15) G.S.Road, Bhangagarh, Guwahati-781005
(16) Near Ramashish Chowk, Opp. State Circuit House, Hazipur, Vaishali
(17) ‘F’ Row, D.D. Colony, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad-500007
(18) Near Bani Park Police Station, Sikar Road, Jaipur- 302016
(19) Govt. Polytechnic Campus, Residency Road, Jodhpur-342001
(20) P-16, Taratola Road, Kolkata – 700088
(21) Seed Farm, Sector- G, Aliganj, Lucknow-226024 (
22) Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (W), Mumbai-400028
(23) Bishop Cotton Road, Shillong-793001
(24) Kufri, Shimla –171012
(25) Bouleward Road, Nehru Park, Srinagar-190001
(26) G.V.Raja Road, Kovalam – P.O. Thiruvananthpuram- 695527
(27) Jyotisar Road, Kurukshetra
(28) West Hills, Kozhikode
(29) NH-58, Delhi Dehradun Highway, Daurala, IHM-Meerut;
(30) Oriental School of Hotel Management, Calicut, Valley, Lakkidi, Wayanad, Calicut
(31) Shri Shakti College of Hotel Mngt., Venus Plaza, Near Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad
(32) IHM-SRM,, SRM Nagar, Kulathur, Kancheepuram, Chennai.
(33) Ranjita Institute of Hotel Management, Bidyanagar, Mahura, Janla, Bhubaneswar-752054
(34) Chitkara Institute of Hotel Management Chandigarh-Patiala National Highway, Rajpura, Patiala-140401
(35) Chandigarh College of Hotel Mangement,Landran Road, Mohali, MGR Institute of Hotel Management, Chennai, Oreintal School of Hotel Management, Valley View, Lakkidi, Vythiri, Wayanad, Kerala
NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR HOTEL MANAGEMENT & CATERING TECHNOLOGY
HQ : Plot No A-34,Sector-62,
Noida (UP) -201301
Regd. Off : Library Avenue, Pusa Complex
Tags: nchmct, Www nchmct org, nchmct jee exam2015