NATA Application Form
NATA Application / Registration Form
NATA is offered as a paper based + computer based test.
- The NATA Pre-Registration form is available for download at website http://www.nata.in The same is also available at all the Test Centers. We suggest – Filling up the form online and taking print out with you to the test centre.
- Appointments are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register well in advance to get the candidate’s preferred test date.
Approach the Test Center located at college / school of Architecture at a location convenient to the candidate with the documents listed below and test fees.
- Fill up and submit the form
- Pay the fees through Demand Draft.
- Get the online registration form filled
- Get receipt cum appointment voucher with date and time from the Test Center.
INSIST ON RECEIPT CUM APPOINTMENT VOUCHER TO BE HANDED OVER TO YOU. IN CASE ANY OF THE TEST CENTRE REFUSES ISSUING OF APPOINTMENT VOUCHER OR ASKS FOR ANY ADDITIONAL FEES OR PUTS IN CONDITIONS OF ANY SORT, PLEASE REPORT TO COUNCIL OF ARCHITECTURE / NIASA IMMEDIATELY.
Download Application Form: http://entrance.icbse.com/forms/nata.pdf
Documents required for Registration
- Std. X or equivalent exam marklist – attested copy
- One recent passport size colour photograph, to be pasted on the registration form.
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate attested copy
- Test fees in the form of demand draft in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’ payable at New Delhi.
- Valid email address.
NATA Fees are Rs.800, and are to be paid at the time of Registration and before collection of the appointment voucher from the Test Center. The test fees are to be paid by Demand draft/ Postal order/ banker’s cheque drawn in favour of ‘Council of Architecture’, payable at New Delhi. The demand draft along with Pre-registration form and other supporting documents is to be submitted at the Test center at the time of Registration
- Register well in advance. During the peak admission season Test Centers fill up quickly.
- Take the test as soon as possible so the candidate’s score card / Mark list will be received by the candidate in time to be submitted with the application.
- When registering, be sure that the spelling of the candidate’s name matches the name printed on the identification document(s) the candidate will present at the Test Center. If this information does not match, the candidate will not be permitted to test and his / her test fee will be forfeited. See Identification Requirements.
- Information regarding Test Center availability is subject to change. The most current information regarding Test Centers and other registration information is available on the NATA website. (http://www.nata.in)
The candidate must have an acceptable and valid Identification Document, (ID) details of which are mentioned on the receipt cum appointment voucher, with signature, and appointment voucher to be admitted to a Test Center. ID requirements are strictly enforced. It is the candidate’s responsibility to read and understand the instructions and requirements.
Tags: Nata Application Form, Nata form, nata registration form, nata application, nata nic in/registration, Nata Online Registration, www nata nic in, nataadmission form2014, application form for nata, online application of nata
More on NATA
- NATA Colleges
- NATA Eligibility
- NATA Exam Date
- NATA Preparation
- NATA Rank List
- NATA Results
- NATA Sample Papers
- NATA Scoring Process
- NATA Syllabus