MIB Admissions | IMS, Ghaziabad
Institute of Management Studies (Ghaziabad)
Introduction: A two-year full time Post Graduate Management Programme, affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, focuses at inculcating in students the skills to face the global trade challenges.
Eligibility: An applicant should have a minimum of three-year Bachelors Degree or equivalent in any discipline with 45% marks. Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelors Degree(or equivalent examination) Can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 30th October 2005.
Duration: The course is of two years Duration.
Admission Procedure: Applicants For MIB Programme have to apply to Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut for admission.
Rules: For admission to IMS Ghaziabad a candidate has to purchase the Infromation Brochure of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut and apply to IMS Ghaizabad on the application form enclosed with the prospectus along with duly attested copies of the following.
* Attested copy of High Schol/ Intermediate Mark sheet.
* Attested copty of the Graduation Mark sheet/ Degree
* Relevant certificate to verify date of birth
Admission Criteria: A candidate is selected on the basis of the Merit List prepared by the institute after processing the applications.
Fee Structure: The fee structure shall be applicable as per notification of Government of Uttar Pradesh (U.P)/ Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS) Meerut.
- Application Form: For Online Application Form: CLICK HERE
- Registration: For Online Registration CLICK HERE
Institute of Management Studies
Lal Quan, Bulandshahar Road
Ghaziabad-201 009, National Capital Region,
Contact Numbers: 95-120-2866033, 2866035, 2866039 (D)
More Info: CLICK HERE
- Punjab Police Recruitment for Male, Female Constables, 2010
- RRB Ajmer Centralised Employment Notice No. 5/2010
- Orissa Judicial Service Examination, 2010
- RRB Ranchi Employment Notice No. 5/2010
- UPSC Solved Sample Question Paper (Financial and General Awareness)
Tags: ims ghaziabad fee structure