MAT Registration Online
Mode of Payment
- Credit Card/Debit Card (Approved Master/Visa)
- Demand Draft
Registration through Card/Debit Card
- You should have an active email-id for applying through credit card.
- You have to provide certain details from the Card at the time of online registration. Therefore, you must have the Card ready before filling up the Registration Form.
- You are required to pay a fees of Rs.1050/-.
- In case of any Payment Error due to any network communication/connectivity problems, if your application form does not get materialise and the amount of Rs.1050/- has been debited from you account, the same will be refunded back to your account after the reconcilation with Bank and declaration of the MAT result. In Such cases candidates are advised to register again.
Fill Online Registration Form:
- With the Credit Card ready, you can do online registration. You are to exercise sufficient care while furnishing the details.
- After filling the form correctly, Click the button “Proceed Next”. The data filled by you will be displayed. In case you wish to change any information, click “Back to Edit Registration Form” button. If there is no change in information, click “Pay Now!” button. Recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission.
- An auto-generated Registration Number is allotted to you on successful submission of online registration form and will appear on print version of the Registration Form.
- Before taking the print out, save the print version of application form using ‘SAVE AS’ function in the ‘FILE’ menu of the window.
- After taking the print out, affix your passport size photograph & put your signature in the space provided on the print version of application.
- You must keep an additional copy of the application form for all future reference.
Dispatching of duly completed printout of Registration Form
- Send the print out of the filled online MAT Registration Form with auto-generated Registration No. with your photograph affixed and duly signed to:
All India Management Association,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Filling of Management Institutes Codes (MI Codes) of Five chosen Institutes where your MAT score to be sent
- On receipt of duly completed online MAT Registration Form and verification of payment, the MAT Bulletin in CD Format containing the profiles of participating management institutes, will be sent by AIMA to the address filled by you. Peruse the bulletin to identify five institutes where your MAT Score is to be sent by AIMA automatically.
- Visit this site upto the date of Test to fill the Management Institutes Codes (MI Codes) of five chosen institutes where your Dec. 2010 MAT score is to be sent.
Downloading of Admit Card
- Check AIMA website link: http://aima-ind.org/mat_centre.aspx seven days before the date of test for downloading Admit Card.
- Access individual Admit Card using MAT Registration Number (Auto-generated number in case of Online Registration).
- Take the printout of Admit Card from the above website link. Admit card will have the Roll Number and Test Centre Address. No separate Admit Card will be issued.
- Affix on the Admit Card two similar photographs already kept in self custody.
- Get the Photographs on the Admit Card attested by any Gazetted Officer or Head of the Institute / College from where the candidate has graduated or is graduating.
- Produce ‘MAT Admit Card’ duly completed at the test centre for appearing in the test. (Admit Card will be verified and signed by the Invigilator during the test. The Upper Half of the Admit Card will be collected by the Invigilator and the Lower Half will be handed over to the candidate.)
Registration through Demand Draft
Obtaining of Demand Draft (Pre-Requisite):
You have to provide certain details from the Demand Draft at the time of online registration. Therefore, you must have the Demand Draft ready before filling up the Registration Form.
You are required to obtain a Demand Draft for Rs.1050/- drawn in favour of ‘All India Management Association‘ payable at New Delhi , in advance.
Application submitted without the details of the Demand Draft will not be accepted.
Fill Online Registration Form:
- With the Demand Draft ready, you can do online registration. You are to exercise sufficient care while furnishing the details. Recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission.
- After filling the form correctly, Click the button “Proceed Next”. The data filled by you will be displayed. In case you wish to change any information, click “Back to Edit Registration Form” button. If there is no change in information, click “Submit” button. Recheck before submitting online as no editing is possible after submission.
Rest of the procedure is same as that for credit card.
Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matdec10
Tags: register mat, mat register, register mat online, mat online register, rigister mat, mat registration, registermat, register m a t, mat registration online, mat online application form
More on MAT
- MAT Admit Card
- MAT Colleges
- MAT Eligibility
- MAT Exam Date
- MAT Forms
- MAT Pattern
- MAT Results
- MAT Score Card
- MAT Syllabus
- MAT Test Centres