MAH MCA CET Registration
MAH MCA CET Application Procedure
- Information Brochure along with “MAH-MCA-CET 2011 Kit” for the aspiring candidates will be available at the identified post offices in selected cities in India as mentioned in the Notification and website, against the payment of the application processing fees.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to procure the information brochure along with “MAH- MCA-CET 2011 Kit” from the identified post offices.
- The application form processing fees is Rs. 750/- for Maharashtra State (General Category) candidates, OMS and J&K Migrant candidates whereas Rs.550/- for reserved category candidates belonging to Maharashtra State (i.e. Candidates having relevant backward class Caste Certificate and other applicable certificates issued by Maharashtra State authorities). This fee is to be paid in cash at the identified post offices during the contact hours of the respective post offices. This fee is non refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
- J & K Migrant candidate aspiring to apply for OMS seats also is required to pay Rs. 1500/- as total fees and procure two Kits from the post office. Such candidates are required to submit only one application form as J&K Migrant Candidate and will be required to select the choice as interested to apply for OMS seat.
- Candidates will receive Receipt of Payment of fees from Post Office titled as “candidate’s copy”. Candidates are required to produce the receipt of the payment of fees at the time of confirmation of submission of CAP application form for admission (during stage-V) at the ARC and therefore the candidates are instructed to carefully preserve the receipts of the payment for further use.
- All the information printed in the brochure will also be available on the website for browsing, downloading and printing.
- MAH-MCA-CET 2011 Kit contains the Application ID, Password, important instructions for the submission of online application form. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before submitting the application form.
- The candidate is required to read the information brochure carefully.
- Aspiring candidates are required to register their name online on the website www.dte.org.in/mca for “MAH-MCA-CET 2011″ for which the Application ID and password supplied in the Kit shall be required.
- The instructions to the candidates are provided in the Kit.
- The candidate is required to submit online application through Internet at home, cybercafe or at the designated facilitation center.
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/- in cash separately as facilitation charges at the ARC- cum-facilitation center.
- Candidate is required to fill up the personal details, qualification details and option for CET Center.
- The candidate is required to paste the recent Photo and put signature on the space provided on the sheet. This sheet is provided in the kit. The sheet is to be scanned and the image is to be uploaded on the website as per given guidelines.
- The candidate has to verify the correctness of the information filled. In case of any correction, the candidate can do it online before confirmation.
- The candidate is required confirm the Registration as per guidelines given in Kit.
- Candidate will not be able to change the information after the confirmation of registration.
- The Online system shall generate the Hall Ticket for CET bearing Name of candidate, the Photo and Signature of the Candidate, CET Center &Venue and such other details.
- OMS candidates who wish to apply for admission through CAP only on the basis of score of AIMCET 2011 against OMS seats will have to compulsorily register for CET. However the Hall Ticket for CET shall not be issued to such candidates. Such candidates can take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Tags: CET Registration Form 2013, MCA Registration, online registration of mca