LSAT India Registration
- Candidates need to register online for the LSAT—India at the website www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia. Registrations for candidates testing within India will close at 12.00 PM IST (Indian Standard Time) on May 04, 2010. Pearson VUE shall not accept registrations from candidates in any other mode or form.
- Confirmation of completed registration and payment will be sent by electronic mail only. Pearson VUE shall not be held responsible for non-receipt of confirmation either on account of or bouncing of mails in case of electronic confirmation.
- Registration forms received without the proper notified registration fee or insufficient or incorrect details or received beyond the specified closing time and date for submitting the registration form, will be summarily rejected and Pearson VUE shall not entertain any queries with respect to the same.
- Candidates need to ensure that the information submitted by them is correct in all respects. In case any of the information is found to be incorrect at a later date, Pearson VUE shall have the right to cancel the test score, and inform the educational institution receiving such a test score from Pearson VUE. In the event of the cancellation of the score due to furnishing of incorrect information, the registration fee paid by the candidate will not be refunded.
- There is no provision for on-the-spot registration for the LSAT—India on the day of the test. Candidates have to follow the prescribed registration process published as part of the LSAT—India announcement on the website.
- Only one registration can be made by a candidate. Duplicate registrations are liable to be rejected.
- Revision or corrections to a submitted form is possible till the last date of registration (except test centre). After the close of registration, no request for the same will be entertained under any circumstances. Do not submit the form until you are certain that it has been completed correctly. As the registration process is online, it is possible to save the form and exit without submitting.
- A form is considered valid only if submission is made, and the registration fee is received by Pearson VUE by the due date. Registration forms, for which the registration fee is not received in time, will be rejected outright.
- In case the candidate registers online using a credit card that does not belong to him/her, the candidate needs to furnish a signed statement from the credit card holder as per the format provided below. Failure to furnish the aforestated signed statement, if applicable, shall render the registration form invalid, and the same shall be voided without prior notice. The candidate needs to print the following statement, get it filled out and signed from the credit card holder, and carry the physical signed statement along with the credit card that was used for the transaction, for signature verification, to the test venue on the day of the exam. The candidate will not be allowed to sit for the test if this requirement is not fulfilled.
|(a)||LSAT—India Registration Fee||Rs.3500/-|
|(b)||LSAT—India Registration Fees (overseas test centres)||USD 150|
Registration for the LSAT—India is online and can be done by submitting the form on the LSAT—India website. Payment for the registration by test takers in India can be done online (via credit card only) or through a demand draft. The demand draft should reach the below mentioned address on or before 27 April, 2010 either by post or courier.
Pearson VUE c/o Blueshift
21 Abdul Razack Street,
Saidapet Chennai – 600015
Tamil Nadu, India
Candidates should write “LSAT—India” at the bottom of the envelope. If you are a candidate testing from outside India, you can pay online via a credit card only.
In case your registration is accepted, an acknowledgement of the same will be e-mailed by Pearson VUE. If your registration is not accepted, a notification will be e-mailed to you.
If any detail is incomplete from the form or the payment has not been completed, the registration will not be accepted. If this happens, a notification will be sent to you.
More on LSAT
- LSAT Admit Card
- LSAT Colleges
- LSAT Eligibility
- LSAT Pattern
- LSAT Registration Fees
- LSAT Results
- LSAT Test Dates
- LSAT Test Locations