KEAM Admit Card
KEAM Online Admit Card
The Admit Cards of Entrance Examinations for admission to Kerala Engineering/Medical Courses 2011 to be conducted from 18.04.2011 to 20.04.2011 can be downloaded from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 05.04.2011 onwards. Those candidates whose application has been accepted shall enter their Application Number and Date of Birth as already given in the Application form on the webpage for downloading the admit card. The printout of the admit card thus obtained will have to be produced at the time of examination.
Those candidates whose applications are accepted and could not download their admit cards so far, can contact the concerned Liaison Officers of the Districts, opted as Examination Centres, on 17th April 2011 (Sunday) between 10 am and 1 pm.
Admit cards will not be sent by post from this office to the candidate. Those candidates who do not know their Application number can get their Application number from the link “KEAM 2011 – Get your Application Number” available on www.cee-kerala.org by entering their Name and Centre of Examination.
Candidates can download and take one printout of their admit card free of cost from Akshaya Centres across Kerala.
Those candidates whose application has been rejected will not be able to download admit cards.
Points to be Remembered before printing
- Use the Application Number and Date of Birth as given in the application form.
- Use only A4 size White paper for printing.
- Admit card shall be printed using either laser jet, inkjet or deskjet printers.
- Admit card printed with dot matrix printers is NOT acceptable.
- Admit card can be printed either in colour or black & white printer.
- The photograph printed on the Admit card should be clear and identifiable.
- Photocopy of printed Admit card is NOT acceptable.
- The candidate should affix his/her sign on the prescribed space provided in the Admit card. No other addition or deletion is permitted.
- The computer used for printing the Admit card shall contain any suitable software for reading the pdf file.
To get your Application Number visit http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/getappno
Phone: 0471-2115311, 2115312, 2115313
Tags: keam admit card, ceekearalagov com, keam admitcard, upcmet admit card coloured or black and white, www cee kerala gov in
More on KEAM
- KEAM Allotment
- KEAM Answer Key
- KEAM Application Form
- KEAM Category List
- KEAM Courses
- KEAM Dates
- KEAM Eligibility
- KEAM Notification
- KEAM Results