JNTU MBA (International Business) Admissions
MBA (International Business)
|Name of the Course||Course duration||Eligibility||Intake||Last date for submission of Application|
|MBA International Business - II Batch||2 years of study at SMS, JNTUH||Any degree with 55%|
|60 (including 20 sponsored)||5.06.2010|
Programme IX Batch with Central Michigan University (CMU), USA -MBA degree will be awarded by CMU
|2 Years (one year of study at SMS,|
JNTUH and the second year of study at CMU)
duration with 55% marks
I. Eligibility Criteria
1. All those who have passed Graduation (of 3 year duration such as B.Sc/B.com/B.A/BBM
or 4 year duration such as B.E/B.Tech /B.Pharm./B.Sc. (Agri)/BDS) from a recognized
university are eligible to apply. Candidates should have reasonably good command over
both written and spoken English.
II. Basis of Admission
2. Admission is based on a written test, group discussion and interview. Those short-listed in
the interview will be offered admission to the programme.
III. Number of Seats & Course Fee: a) Non-sponsored 40 b) Sponsored 20
The Course fee is as follows:
a) Non-sponsored category: Rs.1,50,000 (Rupees one lakh fifty thousand) per year payable by DD or Chalan in favour of Registrar, JNTUH, Hyderabad.
b) Sponsored category (20 seats) Rs.2,50,000 (Rupees Two lakh fifty thousand) per year payable by DD or Chalan in favour of Registrar, JNTUH, Hyderabad. All the public sector/private sector companies/NRIs/ Educational Societies/Export houses can sponsor candidates of their choice for this full time programme.
c) Other fee payable at the time of admission by bank chalan in favour of Director, SMS, JNTUH (at State Bank of Hyderabad, JNTUH Extension Branch, Kukatpally) include:
- Library & Caution deposit amount Rs. 1000/-
- Development fee Rs.3000/- for one year
- ID card Rs.100
IV Rule of Reservation does not apply to this course
4.This is a self financed programme and hence the rule of reservation of seats is not applicable.
V. Last date for submission of filled in applications
5.Last date for submission of filled in applications
i) without fine 5.6.2010 4.00PM ii) with a fine (of Rs.500/-) 15.6.2010 4.00PM
6) i) Application Registration fee Rs 1000/- (Rupees one thousand rupees only) payable by DD from any scheduled Bank drawn in favour of Registrar, JNT University, Hyderabad.
ii)Candidates should submit along with the prescribed application form (downloadable from www.jntuh.ac.in) the following a) SSC Marks memo for the proof of age.
d) 3/4 years Graduation Marks memo
e) Three self addressed envelops (25cmx 11cm) with stamps worth of Rs.5/- affixed
f) One self-addressed postal card for acknowledgement
g) One photograph on the application form.
Those who do not satisfy the criteria (a), (b) and (c) as mentioned above will not be
allowed for written test. Note: Sponsored Candidates have to submit their sponsorship letter and NOC from their current employer who is sponsoring them for the course at the time of their Interview.
VILWritten Test on Sunday 20.6.2010 at 9.30AM
7. The Syllabus for the 120 Minutes Entrance Examination is as per CAT model.
8. Candidates should report by 9:30AM on 20.06.2010 at School of Management Studies, JNTU Hyderabad. Candidates have to produce all the original/provisional certificates of qualifying examination at the time of admission.
9. Examination Centre: School of Management Studies, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500 085. Timings 11.00AM -1.00PM. The selection list for Group discussion and timings for each batch of 8-9 students will be displayed on the same day by 4.00PM
VIII Group Discussion and Interview on Monday 21.6.2010
10. The candidates who are short listed have to attend Group Discussion on 21.6.2010 at 10.00AM. All those who are short-listed for group discussion will be invited to attend interview.
11. Those who are short listed for interview have to submit a Demand Draft for Rs.5,000 (Rupees Five thousand only) in favour of the Registrar, JNTUH payable at Hyderabad. Without this draft, one cannot attend interview. Arrangements are made on this campus for purchase of Demand Drafts from Andhra Bank and State Bank of Hyderabad.
12. Date of interview: 21-06-2010 Reporting time 11.00PM with a)original degree certificates b) intermediate certificates c) SSC certificate and other relevant certificates, if any.
IX Selection of Participants
13. Final Results will be displayed on 21.06.2010 by 6.00PM.
14. Those who are not short-listed in interview can collect the DD immediately. If they do not collect the DD back, they may be considered for admission based on the merit rank in due course, in case any vacancy arises.
15. Those who are short-listed after interview will have to pay the balance fee Rs.1,45,000 (Rupees One lakh Forty Five thousand only) in case of Non-sponsored category/Rs.2,45,000 (Rs. Two lakh forty five thousand only) by DD drawn in favour of The Registrar, JNTUH payable at Hyderabad by 25-06-2010 in the office of DIRECTOR, SMS,JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-85.
X Last date for Payment of Course fee
16. Last date for payment of course fee 25.06.2010. Tuition fee once paid will not be refunded.
XI Commencement of Class work
17. Date of commencement of class work 5.7.2010 MBA (International Business): An Overview
MBA (International Business): The Focus
MS (International Business) is an unique International Business Management Programme for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet India’s growing requirements for professionals in the field of International Business. Developments in the International markets on one hand and the consequential impact of the same on the India’s domestic market on the other call for an increasingly professional approach and sensitivity to international business environment.
Admission Notification for MBA (International Business) 2010-12
a) Last date for submission of filled in applications
i) without fine 5.6.2010 ii) with fine 15.6.2010
b) Written test Sunday 20.6.2010
c) Group Discussion and Interview 21.6.2010
d) Last date for payment of course fee 25.06.2010
e) Date of commencement of class work 5.7.2010
Tags: jntu mba ib, admissions in jntuh mba, jntu kukatpalli hydrabad how to apply MBA OD Procedure, School of management studies jntu hyderabad mba fees, sponcer ship seat in jntuh