JMET Application Form
JMET 2011 Application Form has to be submitted ONLINE only.
- SC/ST/PD candidates: Rs.350
- All other candidates: Rs. 750
Register yourself by entering your password and email id. You can then fill in your ONLINE application form, upload your photo, signature and category certificate (if applicable) and proceed to make the payment of application fee using Core banking or Credit/Debit card options.
- Before you start applying online, make sure that you have digital images of your photo and signature in .jpg format that are less than 150 Kb in size. During the application process, you need to upload both the photo and the signature through the JMET 2011 website. The size of the photo and signature should be as specified below:Photo image size = width x height = 4 cm x 5 cm (resolution = 200 dpi)
Signature image size = width x height = 5 cm x 1 cm (resolution = 200 dpi)
If the face is difficult to identify in your photo, the application form will be rejected.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PD categories should have a PDF file of their respective category certificate which needs to be uploaded during the ONLINE application process. Applicants belonging to OBC(non-creamy layer) do not have to upload the category certificate since their application fee is same as the general category students.
- Access the JMET 2011 website and click ONLINE application submission link to register as a user. If already registered, then sign-in at the website and complete the ONLINE application form.
- After filling up the ONLINE application form including the uploading of your photo, signature and category certificate (if applicatble), you may proceed to make the fee payment. The application fee is Rs.350/- for SC/ST/PD candidates and Rs. 750/- for all other candidates. The application fee is non-refundable.
- There are two modes of fee payment. You may choose any of the following options:
In case the applicant registers successfully but fails to pay the required fee on or before the last date for ONLINE application submission, his/her application will stand cancelled without any further intimation.
- If you have submitted the ONLINE application successfully, a PDF file of your application will be generated which you may keep for your record. In the generated PDF file, if your photo and signature are clear and proper, and your category cerficate is uploaded, then you DO NOT need to send anything by post.
- If the uploaded photo, signature and category certificate (where applicable) are not clear and improper, please follow the instructions given at:
What should be sent by speed post?
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected without further information to the candidate.
- GATE Office, IIT Delhi will post the JMET 2011 Admit Card by speed post to the address given in the application form by 12th November, 2010
- Check your application status at the “app_status” tab.
- If you do not receive your admit card by 1st December, 2010, you should contact the GATE Office, IIT Delhi or visit the JMET 2011 website to know the Registration Number and the address of the test centre.
- You are advised to apply ONLINE well in advance of the last date for submission (08 Oct. 2010) to avoid any problems due to reduced access speeds because of bandwidth overloads especially close to the submission date.
Online Application Form: http://gate.iitd.ac.in/online1.php
More on JMET
- JMET Admit Card
- JMET Analysis
- JMET Answer Key
- JMET Cutoffs
- JMET Eligibility
- JMET Exam Date
- JMET Notification
- JMET Pattern
- JMET Results