IPU CET Admit Card
IPU CET Admit Card
1. The Admit Card alloting the Roll Number and Examination Centre for the Common Entrance Tests will be despatched by the University to the candidates by Registered/Speed Post The University will not be responsible for the delay, non delivery due to incorrect address, loss or damage of the Admit Card during the transit after the same is despatched by the University.
2. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without the CET Admit Card 2011.
3. Candidate must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counseling/admission. Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card will not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test (under any circumstances).
4. In case the Admit Card is not received by 19th May, 2011, the office of Controller of Examinations may be informed by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). The candidate may download e-admit card from the University Website (www.ipu.ac.in) and the photograph (same as on the Application Form) attested by a Gazzeted Officer/Head of the Institute last attended. Such candidates are advised to report to the concerned examination centre two hours before the commencement of examination. The University observer, Centre Superintendent will attest the e-admit card on the basis of the records provided by the University.
5. No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the test.
6. It is clarified that no CET will be conducted for B.Arch. programme. However, the CET admit card issued for these programmes shall be used by the candidates as identification proof at the time of counselling.
7. Photocopy of CET admit card for B.Arch. programme need to be submitted along with the application as per Appendix 14.
8. Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be permitted to appear in CET without the Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card/centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate may not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identification) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed.
More on IPU CET
- IPU CET Admission Brochure
- IPU CET Application Form
- IPU CET Counselling
- IPU CET Date
- IPU CET Eligibility
- IPU CET Forms
- IPU CET Pattern
- IPU CET Results
- IPU CET Syllabus
- IPU Colleges
- IPU Fee Structure
- Total Number of seats in IPU