IP University M.Tech (Engineering Physics) Admissions
M. TECH (ENGINEERING PHYSICS)
M. Tech in Engineering Physics is a specialized AICTE approved novel postgraduate programme designed to bridge the gap between physics, engineering and technology. Our programme trains students for both the professional job market and exciting basic and interdisciplinary research careers in science. Many of our students are currently placed in attractive positions in industry and top research institutes of the country.
- B. E./B. Tech (Electronics/Computer Science/Electrical/ Engineering Physics/IT/IC) or equivalent
- Post graduation in Physics/Applied physics/Electronics/ Mathematics or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in the qualifying degree. The applicant must have studied Physics at the undergraduate level.
- GATE qualified candidates will be given first preference. Non-GATE candidates will be selected through the Common Entrance Test (CET) of the University. All GATE qualified students admitted will get a scholarship of Rs. 8000/- per month.
- -Faculty expertise
- -Innovative teaching
- -State of the art Labs
- -Projects & training in leading labs & industry
- -Workshops and symposia
- -Unique coursework
- -International collaborations
How to apply:
Admission Brochures carrying all details and the application form will be made available from 18th May 2010 from selected branches of Punjab and Sind Bank. Please visit the university website www.ipu.ac.in for all updates and details.
- Sale of Admission Brochures: 18th May 2010
- Last date of receipt of completed applications: 30th June 2010
- Common Entrance Test (CET) : 7th July 2010
- Commencement of Academic session: 2nd Aug. 2010
Dr. Anu Venugopalan (Programme Co-ordinator), Ph: (011)-23900182, +91-9868925603 Dr. S. Mohapatra (Programme Co-Coordinator), Ph: (011)-23900294, +91-9910562090
School of Basic & Applied Sciences
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi – 110 403 Ph: (011)-23900285, 23900284, 23900307
Email: email@example.com University website: www.ipu.ac.in
Tags: date of entrance for M-Tech in ip university, m tech entrance exams 2013 ip, m tech engineering physics ip, M Tech Engineering physics, is mtech physics ip aicte approved, Ip university m tech admission, Ip university for mtech, ip university delhi m tech 2013, ggsipu m tech admission 2013, ggsip m tech engineering physics admission procedure