IIT JEE Preparation
THIS PAGE DOESN'T HOLD SIGNIFICANCE ANY MORE, PLEASE VISIT JEE ADVANCED PAGE.
IIT JEE Preparation
It would be perfect to start preparing for the IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination) after completing 10th exams, i.e.in the annual holidays of 10th standard; this is the right time to think about the IIT-JEE preparation; if one ought to take up the examination with serious objectives.
It’s wise to use the holidays, or free times, as such opportunities would not be available in the later stages; one could do research about the exam preparations; collect the sample question papers from previous years examinations; could even create a network of seniors, friends, successful winners of this examination, as it would help the person to discuss about the exam and the modes to win the same! As the IIT-JEE question paper comprises objective type questions from the subjects mathematics, chemistry and physics, it is vivid that time is the major constraint to solve the question paper. Some significant tips on the exam preparations are listed here:
- Plan a schedule every day, while preparing for the exam.
- As the questions fall into the category of aptitude type, it is important to prepare according to the aptitude type questions; it involves problem solving capability and it may not be the same as the board exam questions.
- Try to solve, as many sample questions, as possible (from previous years exams).
- Allot time for each and every question; it is advisable to prepare for the exams in the same way.
- Do not avoid any chapters; even, if you cannot cover the entire syllabus, it is advisable to have a clear understanding of all the chapters in the subject.
- Learn the easy methods and the shortcut procedures of problem solving, as it would help in saving the time and energy.
- It is inevitable to frame a strategy to solve any question in any subject.
- Select the best coaching centre to undergo the preparation.
- Group discussions and knowledge sharing processes would lead to great results; by doing this you would come to different kind of easy methods (from your friends), procedures and strategies to solve the problem.
- It is really important to make yourself ready for the worst scenario. For example, if you are getting struck in the middle of the exam, you must know to resume back to the normal position, easily.
- Avoid getting over exited; stay calm and focused.
- Create a positive ambiance around you; this would help you in keeping up your momentum, all the time.
- Try to have a balanced life; sound sleep; proper food at proper time; exercising to stay active…
- Plan earlier; avoid last minute preparation, as such practice doesn’t help at the time of examination.
The most significant thing required to pursue this preparation is ‘attitude’ and ‘capability’ to manage other things around. The attitude frames the basic quality, which means, if you have a positive and energetic attitude, then that would in turn frame your capability to manage lot of things at a time. This is important; as 60% of 12th board examination is the minimum aggregate expected from the general category students, hence one’s academics (12th standard) also plays a major role in this. Thus the quality of managing both academics and the entrance examinations (IIT-JEE) effectively is the key line of successful stories in IIT-JEE exams!
Tags: IIT JEE Preparation, IIT Preparation Tips, iit jee preparation tips, IIT Preparation Methods
More on IIT JEE
- IIT Courses
- IIT JEE Admit Card
- IIT JEE Answer Key
- IIT JEE Application Status
- IIT JEE Counselling
- IIT JEE Cutoff
- IIT JEE Eligibility
- IIT JEE Exam Date
- IIT JEE Fee Structure
- IIT JEE Forms
- IIT JEE Helpline
- IIT JEE Notification
- IIT JEE Online Application Form
- IIT JEE Papers
- IIT JEE Pattern
- IIT JEE Question Paper
- IIT JEE Rank Predictor
- IIT JEE Reservation of Seats
- IIT JEE Results
- IIT JEE Solutions
- IIT JEE Syllabus
- IIT JEE Tips
- IIT JEE Topper
- IIT-JEE Analysis
- IIT-JEE Mistakes