IIT JEE Online Application Form
THIS PAGE DOESN'T HOLD SIGNIFICANCE ANY MORE, PLEASE VISIT JEE ADVANCED PAGE.
IIT JEE Online Form
Things you need for applying online:
- Internet Browser
- Email Account (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail or any other)
- Laser Printer
- PDF Reader (http://get.adobe.com/reader/)
- Payment Mode: Challans or NEFT
- Attested copy of SSLC (10th standard) certificate.
- Passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) color photograph taken with white background. Write name and application no. on the reverse side of photo.
- A4 size (21 cm x 29.7 cm) cloth lined envelope.
- Attested copy of category certificate for SC/ST applicants.
Last Date for Online Application is December 15, 2010 (5pm)
Fee for SC/ST/PD/Female candidates is Rs.450 and Rs.900 for all other candidates.
- Log-on to IIT-JEE Website.
- Follow the instructions given on the IIT websites carefully for filling On-line application form.
- The printed application form signed by the candidate and parent / guardian along with the necessary certificates and the photograph in the prescribed format should reach the JEE office of the respective NTs (address on back cover) on or before 17:00 hrs. (1ST) on December 20, 2010.
- No acknowledgement will be given for applications. However, you can verify your application status by logging-in with your user- ID and Password after a week. If you see any discrepancy, call us or email us using the details given in the web site/back cover of this brochure.
If you found an error in the application form after its generated, write a letter addressed to The Chairman, JEE 2011 of your Zonal IIT mentioning the mistake and attach it with the application form. The letter should be signed by the student and the parent/guardian. You need not to reapply.
As you know, the first step is the Application procedure.You can apply for JEE either online if you have access to computer and internet or offline using the prescribed OMR form. This year we are introducing some new schemes to simplify the online application process.
We encourage you to apply online, as it is going to be very simple, secure and cheap. We are sure many of you will know how to use computers and internet. If you do not know, then this online application process is a wonderful opportunity to learn about computer and internet usage.
By applying online you also save 10% money for your parents. The online application fees are Rs. 900 (for general category, OBC & DS students) and Rs. 450 (for female (any category), SC/ST, Physically Disabled). The respective offline application fees are Rs. 1000 and Rs. 500. The quoted fees for both online and offline applications are exclusive of the bank charges.
You must be familiar with the following five simple steps which are not difficult to learn.
1. How to use an Internet Browser and visit websites.
2. Create an email account for yourself. Many websites provide you free email facility. Train yourself by sending emails to your friends and receiving emails from them.
3. If you do step (2) above, you will understand what is a “Login” and a “Password”.
4. How to open and print a PDF file. For this you need a PDF reader software. This may be downloaded at free of cost from the web.
5. How to use CAPTCHA.
Step by step Online Application Procedure
- (Step 1)Collect the necessary documents/materials needed for the online application process.
- (Step 2) There are 3 ways to apply online.
- (Step 3) Start the application process.
Documents and Materials Necessary for Applying for IIT-JEE Online
- 1. A clear attested copy of your SSLC (10th standard) certificate for age proof.
- 2. Latest passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) color photograph
- 3. A thick A4 size (21 cm x 29.7 cm) cloth cover
- 4. Attested copy of category certificate for SC/ST applicants.
5.If you are visually impaired and you need a question paper with enlarged font, download the request letter format here , fill up the same and enclose with your application form.
6.DS Category : Children of Defence/Paramilitary personnel killed or permanently disabled in action during war or peacetime operations can submit an attested copy of the relevant certificate issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi (under the Ministry of Defence, Govt., of India) or in the Ministry of Home Affiars, Govt., of India, as applicable, along with the application.
Tags: how to apply iit 2013
More on IIT JEE
- IIT Courses
- IIT JEE Admit Card
- IIT JEE Answer Key
- IIT JEE Application Status
- IIT JEE Counselling
- IIT JEE Cutoff
- IIT JEE Eligibility
- IIT JEE Exam Date
- IIT JEE Fee Structure
- IIT JEE Forms
- IIT JEE Helpline
- IIT JEE Notification
- IIT JEE Papers
- IIT JEE Pattern
- IIT JEE Preparation
- IIT JEE Question Paper
- IIT JEE Rank Predictor
- IIT JEE Reservation of Seats
- IIT JEE Results
- IIT JEE Solutions
- IIT JEE Syllabus
- IIT JEE Tips
- IIT JEE Topper
- IIT-JEE Analysis
- IIT-JEE Mistakes