THIS PAGE DOESN’T HOLD SIGNIFICANCE ANY MORE, PLEASE VISIT JEE ADVANCED PAGE.
IIT Joint Entrance Examination
IIT-JEE has become the vision of any studious person, who is in turn aspiring to get into the IITs to pursue his/her engineering dreams!
It is been conducted as an entrance examination and considered, as the sole criteria for the undergraduate admissions to all the IITs in India. Moreover, it is also accepted, as an entrance examination by other renowned institutions such as Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Kerala, etc… The examination is conducted by the IITs, based on the policy of rotation, i.e. the senior most would be getting the first chance of conducting the examination.
It is wise to use the holidays, or free times, as such, opportunities would not be available in the later stages. One could do research about the exam preparations and also can collect the sample question papers from previous years examinations, could even create a network of seniors, friends, successful winners of this examination, as it would help the person to discuss about the exam and the modes to win the same! As the IIT-JEE question paper comprises of objective type questions from the subjects mathematics, chemistry and physics, it is vivid that time is the major constraint to solve the question paper. Some significant tips on the exam preparations are listed here:
- Planning a schedule and totally adhering to it, in the preparation phase, would definitely guide one in the right direction.
- The question pattern consists of objective type questions from the subjects, mathematics, physics and chemistry. Hence, preparing to answer the aptitude type questions is important.
- Practicing to allot time to each question, would help too at the time of examination. Time is important, even in most of the coaching centers/institutions, a greater value would be given to the time. Say, for example, if you have to allot a minute to one question, but you could not complete it within the time and taking more than 2 minutes would become an issue, as the time to other questions would be affected. Hence, practicing these issues, while preparing for the examination would be useful on the day of the examination.
- One can do group discussions, or can also practice a ‘Knowledge Sharing’ procedures with his friends in order to enhance his knowledge in the subject.
- It is a best practice to work on the previous year question papers, as it would train a candidate to the exam mode and could also get trained on the issues like, time, speed and accuracy, etc…
The most significant thing required to pursue this preparation is ‘attitude’ and ‘capability’. The attitude frames the basic quality, which means, if you have a positive and energetic attitude, then that would in turn frame your capability to manage lot of things at a time.
The academics part also play a significant role, as more than 50% of the 12th board examination is the minimum aggregate expected from the general category students. Thus, the effective management of both the academics and the entrance examinations (IIT-JEE) would definitely lead one to the direction of successful stories in IIT-JEE exams!
Tags: iit jee, iitjee, cbse iit jee, www cbseiitjee com, jeeiit iit jee, iit-jee, iit jee syllabus of pcm from cbse, cbseiitjee ac in, cbse/iit-jee, www icbse com/iitjee
- IIT Courses
- IIT JEE Admit Card
- IIT JEE Answer Key
- IIT JEE Application Status
- IIT JEE Counselling
- IIT JEE Cutoff
- IIT JEE Eligibility
- IIT JEE Exam Date
- IIT JEE Fee Structure
- IIT JEE Forms
- IIT JEE Helpline
- IIT JEE Notification
- IIT JEE Online Application Form
- IIT JEE Papers
- IIT JEE Pattern
- IIT JEE Preparation
- IIT JEE Question Paper
- IIT JEE Rank Predictor
- IIT JEE Reservation of Seats
- IIT JEE Results
- IIT JEE Solutions
- IIT JEE Syllabus
- IIT JEE Tips
- IIT JEE Topper
- IIT-JEE Analysis
- IIT-JEE Mistakes