IIT Delhi Part Time MBA –
Part Time MBA Entrance Exam
Applications are invited for admissions to a 3-year Part-Time (Evening) MBA Programme with focus on ‘Technology Management designed to impart management education to working executives. This program is aimed at enabling the managers to effectively contribute in evolving core competencies in Indian industry. Along with the above focus, a student can also specialize in the major functional streams such as Marketing, Finance, Strategy, Human Resource, Operations and Information System Management. Classes are scheduled during evening hours on working days (6:00 pm to 10:00 pm).
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (Minimum 4 years after 10+2).
- Master’s degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Master’s Degree in Commerce / Economics, CA/ ICWAI.
- Minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes are essential for admission.
- There is a relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent in CGPA for SC/ST candidates.
- A minimum of 2 years of post qualifying degree work experience as on 01 August 2010.
Reservation as per Government of India rules
Admission Process includes a Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview. Weightage will be given to professional background in terms of higher performance in the qualifying degree/diplomas and work experience. Written test is designed in four components to assess Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative / Data Interpretation and Business Awareness Abilities. Note the following important date(s):
|1.||Last Date of receipt of Application form with DD||15 March 2010||Monday|
|2.||Written Test||04 April 2010||Sunday (9:30-11:30 hours)|
|3.||Group Discussion & Interview||18 April 2010||Sunday|
|4.||Declaration of Admission Results||30 April 2010||Friday|
|5.||Classes Begins||26 July 2010||Monday|
How to Apply:
- Online Admission Form for MBA (Part Time) Programme 2010-2012
- Offline Admission Form for MBA (Part Time) Programme 2010-2012
Candidates can complete the form online and take a printout and sent to the following address alongwith a DD of Rs. 1000/- for General /OBC & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PH (in favour of Registrar, NT Delhi) so that it reaches on or before 15 March 2010 (Monday) to:
The Deputy Registrar (PG)
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016
Written Test, GD & Interview will be conducted only at I IT Delhi. While filling the form, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Candidate should report at I IT Delhi (Exhibition Hall) at 09:00 hours on 4 April 2010 (Sunday) for written test. Candidate should carry with them two copies of self attested Admit Card available with the prescribed application form. No separate communication will be sent for written test. The seating plan and test venue will be displayed on NT Delhi website on 29 March 2010.
This list of short-listed candidates on the basis of written test to be invited for GD + Interview will be displayed on NT Delhi website: www.iitd.ac.in on 12 April 2010.
For any further clarification, you can contact:
Phone: 011-26591737, 26591723,
Email: [email protected] .in
Tags: part time evening courses delhi