IIM Kozhikode | Admission to Fellow Programme in Management
FELLOW PROGRAMMED IN MANAGEMENT
A Fellow participant is normally expected to complete the programmed in 4 years. However, s/he can submit the draft thesis any time after the completion of 3 years. In a few special cases, the tenure of Fellow participants can be extended for six months but with reduced rate of fellowship.
• Academic Eligibility: One of the following qualifications will be required as basic eligibility.
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline (including M.A, M.Sc., M.Com, MBA, MCA, M.Tech etc) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Professional qualifications of CA, ICWA and CS with at least 50% marks or equivalent.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS and LLB with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA *
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and BE, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA*
• for c & d above additional minimum 3 years relevant experience required for applying to Marketing Area.
Those appearing for the final exams can also apply; but, their final selection will be subject to successful completion of the requirement by June 30, 2010. Their admission will be provisional till they produce the required certificates of qualification before December 2010. All relevant qualifications mentioned above must be granted by appropriate bodies in India or abroad and recognized as equivalent.
• Qualifying Examination: A candidate applying for FPM of IIMK should have a valid test score not older than two years as on January 1, 2010
Area of Specialization and Qualifying Tests
- Finance, Accounting and Control – CAT
- Information Technology & Systems – CAT and GATE
- Marketing – CAT and UGC JRF
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources- – CAT, GMAT, GRE, UGC JRF
- Quantitative Methods & Operations Management- CAT, GMAT/ GRE, UGC/CSIR JRF, GATE
Last date of receiving Application: January 31, 2010
Fellow Programme in Management
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIMK Campus P.O. Kunnamangalam,
Phone-+91-495-2809380, Fax: +91-495-2803010-11
Tags: fellow programme in management iim entry exam