IIFT Online Form
IIFT Online Application Form
- If in case the candidate proposes to pay through valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card, please proceed further.
- Others should have a demand draft of the applicable amount favoring INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at DELHI, since you will be required to fill in the details of the demand draft in the online application form.
- Applicable amount for the Demand Draft is as follows :
- General/OBC candidates: Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 750/-
- Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates: US$ 75 (INR Rs. 3000)
- You should have a printer attached to your computer as you are required to send a print of your online application form to IIFT.
- Print only on an A4 size paper in “Portrait Layout”. Print only if the Bar Code appears properly on the screen, else refresh(Press F5) the page and then print.
- Once you complete your online application form and submit the same, take a print out, tear along the dotted line and send the bottom portion to IIFT after doing the needful as follows:
- Sign in the Box provided for the purpose.
- Paste your photograph in the box provided for the purpose.
- The candidates who have not paid through credit card are required to enclose the demand draft of the applicable amount with full name, address and application number on the reverse of the demand draft.
- Enclose two self addressed adhesive labels.
- Enclose copy of the requisite certificate, if belonging to SC/ST/PH/OBC(non-creamy layer) category.
- Attach copy of your GMAT Score if belonging to Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI category. If you do not have the GMAT score, you can also submit the same separately by 31st March 2011 quoting your application number.
- Send the filled in online form alongwith necessary enclosures to Sh. Gaurav Gulati, Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110 016 through Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier only.
- After receipt of the above application form with necessary enclosures, the Programme Brochure will be sent to the candidate through courier/post for information. This will also confirm the receipt of the application form in the Institute.
- Once this form is received in the Institute with necessary enclosures, the online database will be updated and the candidate will be able to see the status of his/her application online. For this purpose the candidate needs to remember the password since it will be required along with the application no. for checking the status of the application.
- Incase of any queries, kindly send in your e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last date for submitting online application form : 3rd September 2010
Tags: iift online application form 2013, iisc iift acin, neet online nri application form 2013
More on IIFT
- IIFT Admission
- IIFT Admit Card
- IIFT Courses
- IIFT Eligibility
- IIFT Exam Date
- IIFT Fees
- IIFT Forms
- IIFT Test Pattern