IFBI | Admissions for PGDBO
Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO).
Appointment letter from leading banks as ‘Banking Officer’ on admission*
PGDBO Programme Highlights
- 6 month intensive career programme
- 3 months of paid supervised internship
- Fast-track option also available
- Hands-on experience in computerised banking
- Practising bankers as expert faculty
- Curriculum jointly designed by NIIT & ICICI Bank
- Programme endorsed by other leading banks
- 5500 already placed with a starting salary of Rs 2.5 lakhs p.a.
- Job in your own state of residence
- Admission through entrance test and interview
- Minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- The applicant should be born on or after 1st April 1984.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Admission Test Date: 30th Jan 2010
Key Recruiters at IFBI
ICICI Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, New India Cooperative Bank, RBS, Deutsche Bank and many more.
- New Delhi -3rd Floor, 43, Chiranjiv Towers, Nehru Place.
- Chandigarh-SC0 156-157, llnd Floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh.
- Noida-A 11, Sector 2, Near Indian Oil Building.
- Gurgaon- NIIT, SCO 26, Sector 14, Near ICICI Bank.
Tags: ifbi, www ifbi com, ifbi fees structure, ifbi delhi course fee, ifbi udaipur, ifbi udaipur address, iifb udaipur, internce exam in 2014 PGDBO IN IFBI, niit ifbi course fees, ifbi adress in chandigarh