IFBI | Admissions for PGDBO
Institute of Finance, Banking & Insurance
Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Operations (PGDBO).
Appointment letter from leading banks as ‘Banking Officer’ on admission*
PGDBO Programme Highlights
- 6 month intensive career programme
- 3 months of paid supervised internship
- Fast-track option also available
- Hands-on experience in computerised banking
- Practising bankers as expert faculty
- Curriculum jointly designed by NIIT & ICICI Bank
- Programme endorsed by other leading banks
- 5500 already placed with a starting salary of Rs 2.5 lakhs p.a.
- Job in your own state of residence
- Admission through entrance test and interview
- Minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- The applicant should be born on or after 1st April 1984.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Admission Test Date: 30th Jan 2010
Key Recruiters at IFBI
ICICI Bank, Dhanalakshmi Bank, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, New India Cooperative Bank, RBS, Deutsche Bank and many more.
- New Delhi -3rd Floor, 43, Chiranjiv Towers, Nehru Place.
- Chandigarh-SC0 156-157, llnd Floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh.
- Noida-A 11, Sector 2, Near Indian Oil Building.
- Gurgaon- NIIT, SCO 26, Sector 14, Near ICICI Bank.
Tags: ifbi pgdbo course fees, ifbi 2013, Career of ifbi in icici bank, ifbi2012, Ifbi2012 exam dates, Pgdbo, pgdbo admission date, pgdbo admission date in 2013, pgdbo chandigarh, pgdbo fees