Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)
Admissions Seekers under Kashmiri Migrants Category in B.E./B.TechV B. Arch/ MBA/ MCA/ B. Pharma/ BHM & CT, Lateral Entry in 2nd year of B.E. / B. Tech. and Lateral Entry in 2nd year of B. Pharma and Haryana Govt. Senior Secondary School toppers in B.E. / B.Tech in Govt/Govt. Aided Colleges/Universities Department /Private Institutes in the State of Haryana for the Session 2010-2011.
One seat is reserved in each discipline in every Institute for each course for Kashmiri Migrants. The seat of Kashmiri Migrants is supernumerary i.e. over and above the sanctioned intake. The admission shall be made on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination (as mentioned in respective brochures), subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria. For admission against these seats, the Kashmiri Migrants are required to submit the attested copy of the migration certificate duly signed by the competent authority or Relief commissioner and attested copy of marksheet of qualifying examination along with the application form.
Only Kashmiri Migrants who have migration certificate and have passed there qualifying examination on the last dale of submission of application form are eligible.
|Sr. No.||Name of Course||Generating Roll Nos. & Online Payment of counseling fee of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) through www.hscs.orq and submission of application form (merit calculation form)atHSCS Panchkula (upto 5:00 PM)||Display of inter-se merit on www.hscs.orq||Online registration|
for counseling on
|3||B.EVB.Tech (lateral Entry)||Upto 3.8.10||7.8.10||9.8.10to10.8.10|
|4||B. Pharmacy||Upto 21.6.10||25.6.10||28.6.10to11.7.10|
|5||B. Pharmacy (lateral entry)||Upto 3.8.10||7.8.10||9.8.10to10.8.10|
|6||MBA||Upto 16.7.10||24.7.10||26.7.10to 28.7.10|
Kashmiri Migrants for B. Arch, shall apply through Annexure-XIV given In B.E/ B. Tech/ B. Arch admission brochure.
HARYANA GOVT. SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TOPPER (HGST)
The Govt, has reserved one seat in each discipline in every institute for Toppers of 10+2(science stream) of Haryana Govt. Senior Secondary School of the year 2010 for admission to B.E/B.Tech course, subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Seat reserved for HGST is within the sanctioned intake.The candidate must be having minimum 2nd division i.e. 50% marks in aggregate and there should be more than 5 students on roll in the Science stream in his class. For admission against these seats, the toppers are required to submit a certificate (given in application form) in support of their claim from the Principal/Headmaster of the Haryana Govt. Senior Secondary School of which the candidate is topper clearly stating the percentage of marks obtained and strength of the class and attested copy of marksheet of qualifying examination along with the application form.
Dates for submission of application form, display of inter-se merit, online counseling etc. are same as mentioned at Sr. No. 1 in table given above.
- These candidates may generate their Roll Nos. and pay counseling fee of Rs. 500/- (non refundable) on the same Roll No. at www.hscs.org, till abovementioned last date. The photocopy of the proof of same is also to be attached. For deposition of counseling fee visit the websitewww.hscs.org.
- These candidates shall fill up the Application Form available in respective admission brochures given on the website www.hscs.org and www.techeduhrv.nic.in and submit the Application Form along with attested copy of marksheet of qualifying exam and other relevant documents at HSCS office till the last date as mentioned above upto 5.00 PM. For more details refer respective admission brochures or visit website www.hscs.org and www.hscs.net.in.
- Address for submission of application form: Joint Director (HSCS), Directorate of Technical Education Haryana, Bays 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula. HSCS office will not be responsible for any postal delays and would not accept any application after last date whatsoever be the reason.
- Applicants should also bring their original certificates and marksheets while submitting the application form for verification by HSCS officials. Admission may be cancelled at any stage if any wrong information is provided by the candidate.
- After verification, the inter-se-merit will be generated on the basis of admission criteria as mentioned in the admission brochure and thereafter the candidate shall proceed as normal candidate and fill choices online as per key dates mentioned on the website www.tehadmissions.gov.in.
For more details visit website www.hscs.org & www.hscs.net.in. In case of any query, contact at toll free number 18004202026.
Haryana State Counseling Society (HSCS)
Bays 7-12, Sec.4,
Tags: hscs, Haryana State Counseling Society Panchkula, hscs org, www hscs net in, www hscs in, www hscs org, Hscs panchkula tollfree, hscs result 2013, www hscs, www hscs com