Engineering Services Exam Application Forms
Engineering Services Exam Forms
Notice, may also apply through offline mode, by using the common Application Form being used for examinations conducted by the Commission. This form can be purchased from the designated Head Post Offices/ Post Offices (specified in Appendix-III of the Notice) throughout the country against cash payment of Rs. 20/- (Rupees twenty only). Each such Form can be used only once and only for one examination.
In case of any difficulty in obtaining Application Forms from the designated HPOs/ POs the candidates should immediately contact the concerned Post Master or UPSC’s ”FORMS SUPPLY MONITORING CELL” over Telephone No. 011-23389366/Fax No. 011-23387310.
It may be noted that all offline applications, if any, received from candidates residing in normal areas/abroad, shall be summarily rejected by the Commission. The option of offline application is available only to candidates residing in specified remote areas. (b) Candidates are advised to read carefully the Instructions for filling up the Online Application and Instructions for Offline Applications.
Offline (From candidates residing in specified remote areas only) All Offline Applications from candidates residing in remote areas only, specified in para 6 of this Notice must reach the “Controller of Examinations, Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069 by Post/Speed Post only by 14th February, 2011. Candidates should note that no application will be received by Hand or by Courier.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF OFFLINE APPLICATIONS.
Immediately on receipt of an offline application from a candidate belonging to specified remote areas, the Acknowledgement Card submitted by him/ her along with the Application Form will be despatched to him/her by the Commission’s office duly stamped in token of receipt of his/her Application. If such a candidate Continued 36 UPSC Employment News does not receive the Acknowledgement Card within 45 days, he/she should at once contact the Commission by quoting his/her Application Form No. (8-digit) and name & year of examination.
The mere fact that a candidate’s application has been acknowledged by the Commission does not mean that his/her candidature for the examination has been accepted by the Commission. Candidates will be informed at the earliest possible about their admission to the examination or rejection of their application.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES FOR THE CANDIDATES OF SPECIFIED REMOTE AREAS (MENTIONED IN PARA 6) WHO WISH TO APPLY OFFLINE
Candidates must use only the form supplied with the information Brochure pur chased from any of the designated Head Post Offices/Post Offices. Form should be purchased from designated post offices only and not from any other agency. Candidates must use the form supplied with the Information Brochure only and they should in no case use photocopy/reproduction/ unauthorisedly printed copy of the Form. The Form will NOT be supplied by the Commission’s office.
2. The Application Form must be filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting. Since this Form will be processed on computerised machines, candidates should exercise due care in handling and filling up the Application Form. They should use HB pencil only to darken the circles. For writing in the boxes, they should use blue or black pen. Since the entries made by the candidates by darkening the circles will be taken into account while processing the applications on computerised machines, they should make these entries very carefully and accurately. Entries in the boxes are meant for confirmatory purposes and these should also, therefore, be made correctly. There should be no variation between the entries made by the candidates by darkening the circles and those written in the accompanying boxes. Candidates should note that it is mandatory to fill both of these fields carefully so that there is no variation between the two entries.
3. Candidates should ensure that the signatures appended by them in all the places viz. in their Application Form, Attendance List etc. and in all the correspondence with the Commission, should be identical and there should be no variation of any kind. If any variation is found in the signatures appended by him at different places, his candidature will be liable to be cancelled by the Commission.
4. No change in the entries made in original Application Form will be allowed under any circumstances.
5. The candidates are advised in their own interest to ensure that the applications reach the Commission’s Office on or before the closing date. Applications re- ceived in the Commission’s Office after the closing date will not be considered.
6. While filling in his Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his/ her choice for the centre and Engineering discipline for the examination. More than one application from a candidate giving different centres and/or Engineering disci- pline will not be accepted in any case. Even if a candidate sends more than one completed application, the Commission will accept only one application at their dis- cretion and the Commission’s decision in the matter shall be final.
7. On the Acknowledgement Card, the candidates should write their Application Form No. (as printed below the bar code on the Form) and the name of examina- tion viz. “Engineering Services Examination, 2011”. They should also write clearly and legibly their mailing address on the Acknowledgement Card. A postage stamp of Rs. 6/- should be affixed on the card. The Acknowledgement Card should not be stapled or pinned or tagged or pasted with the Application Form.
AREA CODE FOR REMOTE AREAS
- Assam 01
- Meghalaya 02
- Arunachal Pradesh 03
- Mizoram 04
- Manipur 05
- Nagaland 06
- Tripura 07
- Sikkim 08
- Jammu & Kashmir 09
- Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh 10
- Andaman & Nicobar Island 11
- Lakshadweep 12
Tags: application of engineering form
More on Engineering Services Examination
- Engineering Services Exam Eligibility
- Engineering Services Exam Online Application Form
- Engineering Services Exam Pattern
- Engineering Services Exam Results
- Engineering Services Exam Services/ Posts
- Engineering Services Exam Syllabus