Delhi University Faculty of Law LLM Admission
Faculty of Law, Delhi University
ADMISSIONS TO LL.M. COURSE
The admission to LL.M. course shall be made on the basis of merit in the LL.M. Entrance Test 2010.
II. The eligibility criteria for admission to LL.M. (Two-Year/Three-Year) Degree course shall be as follows:-
(i) For general category and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates, a three-year/five- year LL.B. Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate. However, the cut off marks for admission of OBC candidates shall be upto 10% less than the marks notified for general candidates in the Entrance Test.
(ii) The candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) having a three- year/five-year LL.B. Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 45% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in either of them.
(iii) Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.
(iv) Relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH)category on the recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure. Note: (a) The candidates securing marks prescribed above or appearing in the LL.B.
Degree examination or awaiting the results of any such examination are eligible to appear in the LL.M. Entrance Test 2010 but the admission will depend on their securing the minimum prescribed eligibility marks.
(b) Rounding of a fraction of marks is not allowed.
(c) No candidate on the rolls of LL.M. or who is otherwise ineligible to be admitted to LL.M. course shall be allowed to appear in the LL.M. Entrance Test 2010.
- The LL.M. Entrance Test 2010 will be held at Delhi from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon on Saturday, 05 June 2010. The reporting time would be 9.30 a.m. and Test will start at 10.00 a.m. after which no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The Test Paper will consist of one question paper containing 175 objective-type questions with multiple choice answers relating to Constitutional Law of India, Jurisprudence, Law of Contracts (General Principles), Law of Torts, Criminal Law, Family Law of Marriage & Divorce and Public International Law (Law of Peace).
- The general instructions to the candidates are being supplied along with this Bulletin of Information.
- The language of the Entrance Test will be English.
- Each question shall carry four marks. For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. No mark will be awarded or deducted for a question which is left unanswered.
The counselling shall be held as per the schedule given in the Bulletin.
- CBSE International
- Right To Education Act, 2009
- DU Faculty of Law LLB & LLM Entrance Exam
Tags: admission in llm in delhi university, Cut off marks in entrance test off llm in du, delhi university faculty of law llm admission, delhi university llm course, Du llm entrance, faculty of law du cut off, L L M ADMISSION TEST, llm in delhi university