Delhi University Faculty of Law LLB Admission
Faculty of Law, Delhi University
ADMISSIONS TO LL.B. COURSE
The admission to LL.B. course shall be made on the basis of merit in the LL.B. Entrance Test 2010.
The eligibility criteria for admission to LL.B. Degree course is as follows:-
(i) For General and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates. Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi with at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in the aggregate in either of them. However. the cut off marks for admission of OBC candidates shall be upto 10% less than the marks notified for general candidates in the Entrance Test.
(ii) For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) candidates. a Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from the University of Delhi or any other Indian or Foreign University recognized as equivalent by the University of Delhi.
(iii) Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to widows/wards of ex-servicemen/serving personnel (CW) category.
(iv) Relaxation of up to 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to the candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category on the recommendations of the Medical Board as per the prescribed procedure. Note: (a) The candidates securing marks prescribed above or appearing in the qualifying Degree examination or awaiting the results of any such examination are eligible to appear in the LL.B. Entrance Test 2010 but the admission will depend on their securing the minimum prescribed eligibility marks. Rounding of a fraction of marks is not allowed.
No candidate on the rolls ofLL.B. or who is otherwise ineligible to be admitted| to LL.B. course shall be allowed to appear in the LL.B. Entrance Test 2010.
- The LL.B. Entrance Test 2010 will be held at various Centres located in Delhi from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon on Sunday, 30 May 2010. The reporting time is 9.30 a.m. and Test w/ll start at 10.00 a.m. afterwhich no candidate will be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The Test Paper will consist of one question paper containing 175 objective-type questions with multiple choice answers relating to English Language Comprehension, Analytical Abilities, Legal Awareness and Aptitude and General Knowledge.
- The general instructions to the candidates and sample test questions are being supplied along with this Bulletin of Information.
- The language of the Entrance Test will be English.
- Each question shall carry four marks. For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded and for every incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. No mark will be awarded or deducted for a question which is left unanswered.
- The counselling for admission to first year of LL.B. Degree course 2010-11 will be held as per the schedule given in this Bulletin of Information. The counselling will be held strictly as per the category rank on the specified date(s). The following procedure will be followed:
- The candidates eligible for counselling will report in person at the office of the Admission Committee on the specified date and time with all relevant documents in original along with photocopies and fees. At the time of reporting for counselling, the candidate shall produce the Admission Ticket and also the original certificates/marks-sheet(s).
- The candidates failing to appear in person on the specified date and time for counselling shall forfeit his/her claim for admission. All candidates including those whose results of the qualifying Degree examinations have not been declared must attend counselling as per the schedule.
- The candidates shall be called in order of merit and asked to fill up Law Centre Option-Cum- Undertaking form. The admission shall be offered as per the preference of the Centre givenby the candidate subject to the availability of seats. A candidate who has been offered a seat at a Law Centre will have no right to admission at any other Law Centre. After admission, no student can claim change of his/her Law Centre.
- The candidate who is allotted a seat will be required to pay the fees in cash within the time specified in this behalf. A candidate offered admission, failing to pay requisite fees within prescribed time, will forfeit his/her right to get admission unless extension is given for payment of fees by general or special order by the Dean, Faculty of Law.
- CBSE International
- Right To Education Act, 2009
- DU Faculty of Law LLB & LLM Entrance Exam
Tags: llb from du after 12th, faculty of law delhi university, llb in delhi university, A LLB FARM KGK COLLEGE DATE, faculty of law dehi university, faculty of law du admission form, faculty of law entrance test cut off, facultyofl l b in delhi, Fee structure of LLB course from faculty of law, HOW TO PAY ENTRANCE FEE OF DU LLB