Delhi University Admissions for Professional courses
Campus of Opening Learning
Admission Notice for Professional courses
The University of Delhi invites applications for the following Professional and Technical Short-term Courses designed in collaboration with industry under University-Industry Synergy Program organized by Campus of Open Learning.
1. Retail Management
2. Software Applications Development
3. Automobile Service & Management
4. Desktop Deployment and Troubleshooting
5. General Service Skills
6. Medical Transcription
7. Hospitality Persona Lifestyle Program
8. Soft Skills
9. IMPACT (IT, Mannerism, Personality, Attitude, Communication Training)
10. Voico & Accent I raining
12. Telecom Sales and Services
13. LCTI (Linux Administration Convergence Tech. Innovation)
14. Web Designing
15. Web Development using PHP
16. Travel and Toursim
17. Airfare and Ticketing
18. Computerized Reservation system (CRS)
19. Mass Communication
20. TV Journalism, Anchoring and Broadcast Production
22. 2D & 3D Animation
23. Theatre Acting and Presentation
24. Radio Jockeying and TV news Reading
“Courses under S.N. 1 to 5 are in collaboration with Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). Rest of the courses are in collaboration with respective industries.
All the students enrolled with School of Open Learning and Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board. University of Delhi are eligible to apply for these courses. The students enrolled with the colleges and Departments, affiliated to University of Delhi can also apply for these courses subject to availability of seats.
How to Apply:
Brochure along with the application form is available from Campus of Open Learning C-2, Keshav Puram, Delhi-110035 from 22 Febuary, 2010 to 15 March. 2010, between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. on all working days. The application forms can also be downloaded from the website (http://col.du.acJn) The classes will be organized at Campus of Open Learning, Keshav Puram Centre.
Tags: du professional courses 2013, Sol courses in keshavpuram