CUCET Application Form
CUCET 2011 Application Form
Application form can be downloaded from http://entrance.icbse.com/forms/cucet.pdf
The completed application form should be sent to ” Coordinator – CUCET, Central University of Karnataka, 2nd Floor, Karya Soudha, Gulbarga University Campus, GULBARGA – 585 106” on or before 27.05.2010
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SAME FORM IS AVAILABLE ONLINE AND OFFLINE. ONLINE APPLICANTS WILL HAVE TO SCAN AND UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPHS AND SIGNATURE AS PER INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
- THE OFFLINE FORM TO BE FILLED AND SIGNED IN BLACK INK ONLY.
- THIS FORM CAN BE USED TO APPLY FOR MAXIMUM OF TWO PROGRAMMES.
- NO ENCLOSURES NEED TO GIVEN AT THIS STAGE.
- MERE APPLICATION DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE ELIGIBLE. ELIGIBILITY TO BE DECIDED AFTER VERIFICATION BY UNIVERSITY CONCERNED at time OF ADMISSION.
PLEASE NOTE THAT EXAMINATION WILL BE CONDUCTED AT A CENTRE ONLY IF A MINIMUM OF 20 CANDIDATES ARE APPEARING AT THAT CENTRE. IN CASE ON NON AVAILABILITY OF REQUISITE NUMBER, THE EXAM CENTRE WILL BE MERGED TO THE NEXT NEAREST FEASIBLE CENTRE. CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPEAR AT THE NEW CENTRE AT THEIR OWN COST.
1. A sum of Rs. 300/- will be charged for general candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates towards the prospectus & form fee for one programme. Add Rs. 200/- (Rs, 100/- for SC / ST candidates) for the second programme that you wish to appear for in entrance exam.
2. Candidates applying online will have to bring DD and submit it to the examiner at Examination Hall failing which he / she will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
3. Hall ticket will be automatically generated for online applicants which they have to carry to the entrance test along with DD.
4. All DD’s are to be drawn on any nationalized bank favouring “COORDINATOR – CUCET 2010″ and payable at Gulbarga (Karnataka) only.
5. Students who submit downloaded forms will have to attach DD of Rs. 250/- (in case on general candidates) / Rs. 150/- (in case of SC / ST candidates) and additional entrance fee as indicated in 1 above and their hall ticket will be dispatched by post. The duly filled in application forms should be sent to :
Coordinator – CUCET Central University of Karnataka 2nd Floor,
Karya Soudha Gulbarga University Campus
GULBARGA – 585 106 Phone (08472) – 267 663
Central University of Kashmir 101,
Srinagar – 190 005 (J&K)
Phone (0194)- 2440960
Tags: CUCET 2011 Online Application Form
More on CUCET
- CUCET Admit Card
- CUCET Codes
- CUCET Courses
- CUCET Eligibility
- CUCET Results
- CUCET Syllabus
- CUCET Universities