COMEDK UGET Notification
COMEDK will conduct a separate entrance test for Medical/Dental and Engineering Under-Graduate courses called ‘COMEDK UGET-2011′, for candidates seeking admission to Under Graduate courses in MBBS, BDS and B.E The entrance test is being conducted for merit determination for use by COMEDK Member Institutions only.
The COMEDK entrance test is mandatory for candidates seeking admissions for the Under-Graduate courses in COMEDK Member Institutions. The COMEDK UGET-2011 test scores are valid only for admissions during the academic year 2011-2012.
|09th May 2011||Physics and Chemistry||10.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Mathematics||2.00 pm to 3.00 pm|
|Biology||3.30 pm to 4.30 pm|
Admissions are open to all the students across the country. Candidates applying from outside the State of Karnataka are not eligible to get the benefit of lower eligibility qualifying marks.
He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the MBBS/BDS Courses.
You can apply to any/all of Medical/Dental and Engineering courses in a single form. You can indicate your preferences for each of them in the same application form. You have to provide demand draft for Rs.700 in case of you taking only MBBS/BDS (PCB) or BE (PCM). In case you are taking all the four subjects MBBS/BDS and BE (PCMB) you have to send a demand draft for Rs 900.
Documents to be enclosed:
Note: Send the Application in A4 size envelops only. Do not fold the application form.Kindly arrange the documents in the following order:
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore (mention your application number and applicant name on the back of Demand Draft).
- Additional colour photograph (mention your application number on the back of the photograph)
- COMEDK Application form.
- Online COMEDK copy of Date of Birth Certificate /Identity Proof in the prescribed form duly attested by the head of the institution where he/she has studied last or Gazetted officer not below the rank of Tahsildar of the area in which he/she is a resident.
The login allows you to track the status of your application through various stages of processing. You can also get details of the COMEDK UGET-2011 test centre venue allotted to you. You would be receiving alerts regarding your application through this website only after you have logged in.
Under-Graduate Medical, Dental and Engineering Courses
|Sl. No.||Course||Duration in Years||Internship in Years||Commencement of the Academic Year|
Tags: comedk d d number to track the applucation number, COMEDK MBBS2014, comedk mbbs2014 application form, comedk org/uget/ug_applicantlogin aspx, http//comedk org/uget/ug
More on COMEDK
- COMEDK Fee Structure
- COMEDK Helpline
- COMEDK Seat Matrix
- COMEDK UGET Application Form
- COMEDK UGET Biometric Verifications
- COMEDK UGET Counselling
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Exam Date
- COMEDK UGET Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Results
- COMEDK UGET Test Admission Ticket
- COMEDK UGET Test Locations