COMEDK UGET Application Form
COMEDK Application Form
Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
Please ensure that you have the following ready at hand before you start filling up the Online Application Form
Note: Send the Application in A4 size envelope only. Do not fold the application form.
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “COMEDK”, payable at Bangalore for Rs.700/- for 3 subjects (PCM or PCB) for MBBS/BDS or B.E and Rs.900/- for 4 subjects (PCMB) for MBBS/BDS and B.E.
- Check for the banker’s signature on the Demand Draft before sending to COMEDK.
- Look to the sample filled in online application before you start filling your online application.
- Ensure that the online application form is filled up properly and completely.
- After you have filled your online application form, click on the “Preview” button. This will enable you to check all the entries made by you and to correct, if necessary.
- Once you are satisfied about all the entries, click on the “submit” button.
- The server will assign you an application number, and provide the facility to view/print your online application form with the details you have filled, along with the application number.
- Only after verifying the details take a printout of the Online Application Form and Online Date of Birth Certificate / Identity proof (COMEDK and Candidate Copy)
- The completed application form must have the signature, left forefinger impression of the candidate and candidate’s parent/guardian’s signature.
- Kindly do not send any original documents along with the application form.
- Kindly stick your recent (not older than six months) passport size colour photograph only in the space provided.
- Application Form with smudged / tampered / hazy photograph or photograph older than 6 months will be Rejected.
- Photographic mismatch would result in debarring the candidates writing COMEDK UGET-2010
- Do not staple or pin the photograph on the application form. Do not Sign and no attestation is required on the photograph.
- Please adhere to the time schedule enlisted in the calendar of events.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without prior information to the candidate.
- Multiple application form received from the same candidate will result in confusion and may result in disqualification.
- Demand Drafts in excess of the prescribed fee (Rs.700/- or Rs. 900/-) if sent by the candidate will not be refunded.
- Non refundable fee for taking COMEDK UGET-2010 and attending centralized counseling if eligible is Rs. 700/- or Rs. 900/-.
- COM EDK is not responsible for any error the candidate makes while filling up the Application Form.
- COM EDK will not entertain any changes in the application form and no refund will be made.
- Candidates who are listed in the Red List featured on our website need to contact COMEDK Help desk (080-41132810) for clarifications.
- COMEDK is not responsible for any loss / delay / damage which might occur during Postal or Courier delivery.
- Any application received after the last date will be rejected.
- Completed application forms are not received in person either in COMEDK office or any member institution.
- Candidates who send Rs.900/- DD for the Entrance Test but have marked or opted for only 3 subjects (PCM/PCB) would be allowed only for the same 3 subjects as indicated.
Please send the following along with the completed Application Form:
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “COMEDK”, payable at Bangalore for Rs.700/- (Seven Hundred Only) for 3 subjects (PCM or PCB) for MBBS/BDS or B.E and Rs.900/- (Nine Hundred Only) for 4 subjects (PCMB) for MBBS/BDS and B.E. Application number, applicant’s name & contact Number to be written at the back of the Demand Draft. Check for the banker’s signature on the Demand Draft.
- An additional copy of your recent passport-size colour photograph with the application number & applicant’s name to be written on the back of the photograph.
- Printed Online Application Form
- Printed Online COMEDK Copy of the Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof (Once you submit your online form, you will also have a provision to print a format of this form, which must be attested by the Head of the Institution where he/she last studied or Gazetted officer not below the rank of Tahsildar of the area in which he/she is a resident). The online candidate copy of Date of Birth Certificate / Identity Proof should be retained with the candidate.
Note : Avoid stapling of Demand Draft and additional photograph to the application form. Instead use clips
Note: The recent passport size photographs to be provided have to be identical. It should not be more than 6 months old. Application with smudged/tampered or hazy photograph will not be accepted. Any application received not adhering to these specifications will be rejected without any clarifications and no refund will be made. The decision of the COMEDK Committee on this would be final and binding.
The completed Application Form has to reach the COMEDK office by Speed Post or Courier on or before Friday the 10th April 2011 to the following Address.
The Executive Secretary – COMEDK,
# 37, First Floor, Ramanashree Chambers,
Lady Curzon Road, Bangalore-560001,
Tags: comedk application form, comedk form price, Form cost of comedk uget
More on COMEDK
- COMEDK Fee Structure
- COMEDK Helpline
- COMEDK Seat Matrix
- COMEDK UGET Biometric Verifications
- COMEDK UGET Counselling
- COMEDK UGET Eligibility Criteria
- COMEDK UGET Exam Date
- COMEDK UGET Notification
- COMEDK UGET Pattern
- COMEDK UGET Results
- COMEDK UGET Test Admission Ticket
- COMEDK UGET Test Locations