COMEDK PGET Pattern
COMEDK PGET Pattern/ Scheme of Exam
- There will be one test for PG Medical and one test for PG Dental Courses. Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00AM and end at 1:00PM
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- However, in the event of a tie in score the principle of least negative responses (number of wrong answer) will be adopted.
- No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
More on COMEDK PGET
- COMEDK PGET Colleges List
- COMEDK PGET Courses
- COMEDK PGET Eligibility
- COMEDK PGET Exam Date
- COMEDK PGET Results
- COMEDK PGET Syllabus