Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Admission Information :
For Eleven Law Universities: NLSIU, Bangalore, NALSAR, Hyderabad, NLIU, Bhopal, WBNUJS, Kolkata, NLU, Jodhpur, HNLU, Raipur GNLU, Gujarat, RMLNLU, Lucknow, RGNUL, Patiala, CNLU, Patna, NUALS, Kochi.
Indian Nationals (for all Universities), NRI and NRI Sponsored (For NLIU, Bhopal; WBNUJS, Kolkata, and HNLU, Raipur only) seeking admission to the courses mentioned above must appear in the CLAT.
Foreign Nationals need not appear in the CLAT. For details visit websites of the respective Law Universities.
Undergraduate Programme :
1. Eligibility: 10 +2 Examinations or equivalent with not less than 50% marks for General category candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST/OBC and Persons with Disability candidates (Students taking qualifying examinations in March/April are also eligible to apply)
2. Age Limit: Must not exceed 20 years in case of General and OBC Candidates & 22 years in case of SC/ST and Persons with Disability Candidates as on 1 st July.
Postgraduate Programme :
Eligibility: 55% marks in aggregate in LL.BVB.L (50% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC & Persons with Disability)
Procedure for Obtaining and Submission of Application Forms :
i. Printed Application Forms along with CLAT Information Brochure will be available at the spacified branches (refer www.clat.ac.in) of the State Bank of India, and also from the Law Universities mentioned above against cash payment of Rs. 2,500/- only (Rs. 2,000/- in case of SC/STon proof) inclusive of test fee and bank charges. Application Forms can also be downloaded fromwww.clat.ac.in
ii. Request for Application Form/Brochure can also be sent to the Convenor, CLAT, National Law Institute University, Kerwa Dam Road, Bhopal – 462 044, with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2,500/- (Rs. 2,000/- in case of SC/ST with proof) drawn in favour of The Convenor, CLAT-2011, (NLIU.Bhopal) payable at Bhopal.
iii. Downloaded and duly filled in Application Form with other required enclosures along with a Demand Draft (as required in para ii above) should be submitted to the Convenor, CLAT at above mentioned address.
iv. All duly filled-in Application Forms should also be submitted to The Convenor, CLAT at belowe address. For SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disability intake, rules etc., please refer theCLAT Information Brochure
- Incomplete Application Forms shall be rejected
- Application Fee is non – refundable
- English + Comprehension: 40 Marks
- General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics: 20 Marks (Numerical ability)
- Legal GK: 45 Marks
- Logical Reasoning: 45 Marks
Some Questions from CLAT Exam
- The chairman of 13th Finance Finance Commission
- Baghlihar Dam is on which river?
- Nuclear deal related issue
- What is dumping?
- What is Capital account convertibility?
- What is Kyoto protocol?
- Person who has represented the budget maximum number of times?
- 1st Lady Chief Justice of High Court in India
- 1st President of the Indian National Congress
- Richest person in the world – from which country
- What is Chipko movement
- What is hedge fund
- What is creamy layer
The Convenor (CLAT- 2010),
The National Law Institute University,
Kerwa Dam Road,
Bhopal-462 044 (M.P),
Tele: (0755)-2696965 /70/71
Tags: clat, www clat ac in, clat ac in, CLAT2014, clat sample papers, CLAT form, clat exam, clat admission fee will be refunded, clate queston paper 213, clet 2011
- CLAT Application Form
- CLAT Cutoff
- CLAT Eligibility
- CLAT Exam Date
- CLAT Pattern
- CLAT Results
- CLAT Syllabus
- CLAT Universities