GOVERNMENT OF NCT OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRAINING & TECHNICAL EDUCATION
MUNI MAYA RAM MARG, PITAMPURA, DELHI-110088
NOTICE FOR COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CET-2010) FOR ADMISSION TO FULL TIME DIPLOMA COURSES
Applications are invited on prescribed forms for admission to full time Diploma courses offered by the AICTE approved Polytechnics of Delhi. For 2010-11 academic session Common Entrance Test shall be conducted as per the schedule given below:
|Test No.||Minimum Eligibility||Date & Time of CET|
(Disciplines are indicated below)
|The candidate should have passed 10′” class of 10+2 system of Matric or any other examination recognized as equivalent to 10lh class examination, conducted by CBSE. The subjects Science, Mathematics and English are compulsory and the candidate should have passed in these three subjects without considering grace marks. Candidates passing/qualifying class 10th under the grading system should have obtained minimum pass grade in the compulsory subjects i.e. Science, Mathematics & English||12.06.2010 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM.|
(For Modern Office Practice (English))
|Passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE, in any stream of 10+2 (Academic) or any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate. The subject English is compulsory for Modem office Practice (English) and the candidate should have passed in this subject without considering grace marks.||12.06.2010 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM|
(For Modern Office Practice (Hindi))
|Passed Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE, in any stream of 10+2 (Academic) or any other examination recognized as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate. The subject Hindi/Sanskrit is compulsory for Modern office Practice (Hindi) and the candidate should have passed in this subject without considering grace marks.||13.06.2010 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM|
|The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the CBSE, or any other examination recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of the CBSE. The subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and either Mathematics or Biology are compulsory and the candidate should have passed in these subjects without considering grace marks. As per directions issued by Pharmacy Council of India vide their letter No. 14-2/2007-PCI-13143 dated 27.12.2007, the candidates who have appeared/passed through National Institute of Open Schooling shall not be considered for admission to this course.||12.06.2010 2.00 PM to 4.30 PM|
(For admission of 10+2 Vocational Engg. Stream pass outs / ITI/ pass outs for admission to 3™ Semester in analogous disciplines** against 10% supernumerary seats)
|For 10+2 Vocational (Engg. Courses): Passed in 12th Class examination of analogous 10+2 Vocational Stream of CBSE or equivalent from Delhi Schools with minimum 60.00% marks in aggregate of best five subjects for which marks are reflected in the mark sheet, without considering grace marks in these best five subjects.|
For ITI pass outs (Engg. Courses): Passed NCVT/SCVTfrom ITIs /ITCs located in Delhi and affiliated to DGE&T/BTE, Delhi with a minimum of 60.00% marks in aggregate of all subjects reflected in the mark sheet, without considering grace marks.
|13.06.2010 10.00AM to 12.30 PM|
* Disciplines covered under Test 1 : Architectural Assistantship, Art for Drawing Teachers, Automobile Engineering, Beauty Culture, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Construction Technology), Commercial Art, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering (Digital Electronics), Electronics Engineering (Medical Electronics), Fashion Design, Garment Fabrication Technology, Interior Design, Instrumentation & Control, Library Science, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance Engineering), Medical Laboratory Technology, Plastic Technology, Printing Technology, Production Engineering, Civil Engineering (Public Health & Environmental Engineering), Textile Design, Tool & Die Making and Information Technology Enabled Services & Management.
** Disciplines covered under Test 5 against 10% supernumerary seats in analogous disciplines: Architectural Assistantship, Automobile Engineering, Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Construction Technology), Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering (Digital Electronics), Electronics Engineering (Medical Electronics), Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Maintenance Engineering), Plastic Technology, Production Engineering, Printing Technology, Civil Engineering (Public Health & Environmental Engineering), Tool and Die Making and Information Technology Enabled Services & Management.
- Students who have written the examination in 2010 and awaiting results are also eligible to apply but their admission will be subject to the production of proof of having acquired minimum prescribed qualification.
- Separate information bulletins have to be purchased for each test.
- Diploma Courses in Beauty Culture, Commercial Art, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Library Science, Civil Engineering (Public Health & Environmental Engineering) and Textile Design are only for girls.
SALE OF INFORMATION BULLETIN INCLUDING APPLICATION FORM
The Information Bulletin with application form will be on sale from the sale counter of the following branches of CORPORATION BANK within Delhi and NCR of Delhi:
Name and Address of the Branch/Sale Counters:
- Vardhaman Charve Plaza, Plot No.22, KP Block, Pitampura, Delhi-34.
- Najafgarh Road, Nangloi, New Delhi-41.
- 241, Nehru Enclave, Alipur, New Delhi-36
- E.C. Upgraded Beetal House, 100 Ft. Road, A-17, Kabir Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-32.
- 28-E, Sunder Bhavan, Kamla Nagar, New Delhi-7.
- LIC Do-111 Building, Jeevan Parvah Tower, Janakpuri, New Delhi-58.
- Najafgarh, Tura Mandi, New Delhi.
- 19, Sagar Plaza, District Centre, Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi-92.
- 48, Community Centre, Friends Colony, New Delhi-65.
- Flat No.101-108,1sl Floor, Vikrant Towers, Rajendra Place, N.Delhi-8.
- E-42, Naraina Main Road, ND-28 F-26/9, Sec-7, Rohini, Delhi-85 B-1,Sector-26, Noida, UP.
- Off. No. 104,1s1 Floor, Sec-B, Pkt. 8&9,CSC, Vasant Kunj, ND-70
- 41, North West Avenue Club Road, Punjabi Bagh(W)Extn. Delhi-26.
- Deep Memorial Public School, Ram Prastha, Gaziabad, U.P
- A-2/8 Opp. Quatab Plaza, DLF Enclave, Phase-I, Sikanderpur, Gurgaon, Haryana
- 1G47 BP NIT, Opp. Main Bus Stand, Faridabad, Haryana
Note: Maximum of three Information Bulletins shall be sold to one person.
COST OF APPLICATION FORM ALONGWITH INFORMATION BULLETIN PER TEST: Rupees Three Hundred and fifty only (Rs. 350/-) payable in cash
PERIOD OF SALE: 01.04.2010 to 30.04.2010 On all working days from Monday to Friday (9.30 AM to 3.30 PM) and Saturday (9.30 am to 12.00 Noon), except gazetted holidays, if any.
SALE OF INFORMATION BULLETIN WITH APPLICATION FORM BY POST:
The Information Bulletin with application form for candidates residing Outside Delhi can be obtained by registered /speed post. The request should reach the Controller, Board of Technical Education, Muni Maya Ram Marg, Pitampura, Delhi -110088, latest by 19.04.2010 (4.00 PM) with a Bank Draft of Rs.350/- per test drawn in favour of DKDF payable at Delhi (Name, Address & Phone No. of the candidate should be mentioned clearly on the backside of Bank Draft) and a self addressed envelope (size not less than 24X30 cm) AFFIXING THERE ON Rs. 50/- postage stamp. The envelope requesting for issuance of information bulletin and application form by post, must be superscribed at the left-top corner as “Request for Information Bulletin for CET-2010″.
Information Bulletin is also available on the website of the Department at http://cetdelhi.nic.in.The downloaded application forms will be accepted only at Board of Technical Education, Muni Maya Ram Marg, Pitampura, Delhi-88 with a D.D. of Rs.350/- in favour of DKDF payable at Delhi.
RECEIPT OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ISSUE OF ADMIT CARDS :
|Test No.||Name & Address of the Centre Receiving Applications during 05.04.2010 to 30.04.2010 & issuing Admit Cards (between 10.00 AM and 4.00 PM)||Last Date & closing time for submission of application|
|1||(1) Ambedkar Polytechnic, Shakarpur, Delhi-92 (2) GB.Pant Polytechnic, Okhla, New Delhi-20 (3) Pusa Polytechnic, Pusa, New Delhi-12 (4) Aryabhat Polytechnic.G.T. Karnal Road, New Delhi (5) Kasturba Polytechnic (for Women), Muni Maya Ram Marg Pitam Pura, Delhi-88 (6) Integrated Institute of Technology, Dwarka, Sector-09, Delhi-77||30.04.2010 upto 4.00 PM|
|2,3||Guru Nanak Dev, (Co-Ed.) Polytechnic Institute, Sector-15, Rohini, Delhi-85|
|4,5||Meerabai Polytechnic, Maharani Bagh, New Delhi-65|
|Application sent by post for all Tests (For Information Bulletin sent by post by the Board of Technical Education, Delhi) and forms downloaded from the website.||The ControllerBoard of Technical Education, Muni Maya Ram Marg, Near TV TowerPitampura, Delhi-88|
The BTE will not be responsible for the delay, loss or damage of the Information Bulletin / OMR-ICR Application Form / Admit Card / Bank Draft, if any, during the transit.
The candidates should not fold the ICR/OMR Application Form/Admit Cards. Further details are available on the Website at http://cetdelhi.nic.in.
Tags: CET DELHI, cetdelhi, CET Delhi Polytechnic, yhse-panda, cetdelhiexam, delhi cet, cet delhiexam, delhi plotechnic cet, Cetdelhi com, delhi polytech