ATMA Forms / Registration
Candidates desirous of taking ATMA should first collect ONLINE application kits, which will be available from October 11, 2010 from ATMA Office, at Panaji, Goa, AIMS Office, Hyderabad, different IMS Learning Centres, Axis Bank, Career Forum, Cerebral Heights, Career Launcher Centres and AIMS member institutes across the country LISTED BELOW by paying Rs.900/- (Rupees nine hundred only) in cash or by sending a demand draft for Rs.950/- (Rupees nine hundred and fifty only) (includes postal charges) favouring ” ATMA” payable at Panaji to “ATMA Office, Mayfair, Dada Vaidya Road, Panaji, Goa 403 001. Tel: 0832 – 6515048. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com. (Please indicate your name, address, telephone / mobile no., on the reverse of the demand draft).).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE REGISTRATION
How to apply online for taking ATMA?
The admission kit contains the following:
- Bulletin with information about ATMA.
- An adhesive sticker with Personal ID code affixed inside of the Bulletin front cover.
- When you purchase ATMA admission kit, you will be given a receipt by the sales centre. The same is required to be submitted to the invigilator at the time of examination along with the admit card.
- Inside the admission kit, there will be self adhesive sticker with Personal ID code affixed inside of the Bulletin front cover. For applying online, candidates should log on to ATMA website www.atma-aims.org. The specimen online application form for ATMA with duly filled in data of a specimen candidate is enclosed in the Annexure II of the bulletin. Please read it carefully before filling in the online application form which is provided on the website. Please download a copy of the filled up online application for your reference.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the Form.
- If any misconduct or unfair practice by a candidate is detected, directly or indirectly by any of the several available means, the candidate’s score will be cancelled.
- Filled-in Application Form should be sent only by ORDINARY POST, after affixing necessary postal stamps. Any other mode of sending the filled-in application (speed post, registered post, courier, etc.) is prohibited.
- Candidates are advised to keep a Xerox copy of the filled in OMR application form for their future reference
- No certificate or document should be sent along with the filled-in application
- Candidates can indicate THREE INSTITUTES to which she/he wants ATMA scores to be sent without any additional charge. For additional reporting of scores to more than three institutions, candidates are advised to read the instructions given under Section 12.9.
- For any inquiry, candidates may write / email to the ATMA office in Hyderabad, stating their Roll Number, Form Number and Test Date. Inquiries accompanied by a self-addressed stamped post card will elicit a quick reply
Tags: atma registration 2013, atma registration, atma 2013 registration, atma forms, atma online registration, atma reg, online application form for atma 2013